Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Extinguisher

Alexa's POV

I laid completely awake, running my fingers through Cole's black locks as he slept. I'd told him about Noah trying to kiss me, but I think he was just happy that I pushed him away. He wasn't mad. In fact, he'd hugged me, continuously thanking me for not letting it happen. As he fell asleep, I watched the crease between his brows disappear as sleep took over his body, his dark lashes fluttering shut. Continuously running my fingers through his hair gave me something to do, the repetitive task consoling me. I always felt calmer around Cole and as a smile grazed his lips, nuzzling his head into my neck, I knew I couldn't leave him if I wanted to.

"Are you okay?" Cole asked groggily, his eyes fluttering open to look up at me.

"I thought you were asleep."

"I was...but you're so restless. Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

"Shh...Everything is fine." I assured, kissing his forehead, continuing to run my fingers through his hair.

"But...are you sure? Is it something I did? I want you to be able to sleep, baby. You're so tense. Can I do something?"

"Yeah...You can hold me."

He smiled pulling my body further down so that I was lying fairly flat instead of leaning against the cold headboard. I sighed in relief as his hands found my body under the sheets, pulling me closer by my hips. In mere seconds, I was wrapped in his embrace, our legs tangled together as I pressed my hips to his, my hands gliding down his bare chest, traveling down and playing with the waistband of his sweats.

"I...It feels so wrong for us to have sex in your parent's house while they're here but...I really want to all the time."

"I want to, Cole. They...They know we do it. They have to. I mean, I think they knew before you moved in. It just...I'm not ashamed of it. I love you and I want to show you how much." I admitted, looking away from his eyes only to have him pull my chin up, forcing my eyes back to his.

"I love you too, Alex. You're all I've got. You're my family now. I don't have anything else to be thankful for other than this...you...how generous your parents have been. There's so much that I need to do. I'm scared for the future but you...you make it seem better, Alex."

"You're mine, now." I whispered against his lips, shaky hands trailing down his body to pull down his sweats.

"I always was." he whispered leaning up, scrambling to hover over me, his large hands coming up my body to remove my shirt, the absence of a bra obviously pleasing him.

His hand cupped my right breast kneading it, making me moan, my body relaxing tremendously under his touch. A knowing smirk settled over his features as his head tilted down, his lips attaching to my neck to suck at the skin there. I loved the feel of his bare chest against mine, our beating hearts lulling together. I moaned louder, his hips coming down to grind against mine, my underwear and his boxers being the only thing clothing us now.

I bucked my hips up off the mattress, allowing him to pull them down my legs, his knees immediately nudging between my legs to spread them.

"So beautiful, so so beautiful." He breathed before his tongue pressed to my core, my hand pulling at his hair.

His tongue began working against me, delving through my folds and flicking against my clit as I tugged relentlessly at his locks. His large hands pinned my hips down, stopping my movements while his knee worked to spread my legs further apart.