Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Extinguisher

Noah's POV

Exactly ten minutes later, she was standing right in front of me. I knew because I'd counted the seconds and minutes, my eyes never leaving my phone screen. I was going insane waiting, but now that she was in front of me, I felt calmed, just the sight of her mending the pieces still left of my heart. I stood up, my body just in front of hers, not even two inches separating us.

"Lex...why did you come?"

"Because you asked me to."

"Like you've ever done what I've asked you to do..." I sighed, itching to touch her, to bring my hands up to her face.

"Noah...please don't be so cold, not tonight."

I nodded, sighing because somehow I knew what was going to happen tonight. I should have been guilty but all I felt was relief. Her eyes closed as my thumb brushed across her cheekbone, making her lips part. I couldn't wait another second. Soon enough, my lips were on hers, picking her up to have her wrap her legs around my waist as I began carrying her to my car, my lips never breaking contact with hers. I moaned, my heart warm, chills pricking my skin as she ran her fingertips over my neck.

"Lex, I love you so much." I breathed, pulling away from her lips as I opened the back door of my Mustang, gently laying her down across the expanse of the bench seat.

She looked absolutely breathtaking. Her hair was fanned against the leather and my body shook with anticipation of what was to happen between us.

"I love you too, Noah. I do." She whispered, nodding her head as I unbuttoned her jeans, quickly pulling them down her thin legs.

I undressed her quickly before I began undressing myself, her tiny hands trying to help me pull my shirt over my head. A condom was pulled from my wallet and I groaned as Lex rolled it on me, her whole body trembling, but I think it was from the excitement and anticipation she was feeling. I was unable to wait another moment so as soon as the condom was on, I rubbed her clit while sinking deeply into her, groaning loudly, trying to keep her body warm with mine. One of my hands cupped her face tenderly, the other kneading her breast as I began to move inside her. Other than the last time we'd made love, I'd never felt like this much in a million years.

I was overwhelmed with how much love I had for her and I couldn't stop. My hands held her face, bringing my lips to hers for a brief kiss before my face buried itself into the crook of her neck, sucking at the hot skin.

When I'm around her, I can't control myself. She the girl I want to make love to everyday forever.

"Noah!" she moaned as I really began moving, rocking against her body, my hand trailing down her body to touch her clit again, taking It in between my fingers, rubbing her gently as we made love.

This is making love.

She wrapped her legs around me, really allowing me to go deep, filling her, pushing against her walls as I began to feel pleasure build and build, driving me insane.

I pulled out, beginning with long hard strokes as I continued to rub her clit.

The pleasure I felt was overwhelming. It kept building and building as I sucked a spot at her neck, aware that I would leave a mark as I licked over the sensitive skin. Her nails raked down my back and I ignored the pain, focusing instead on the immense amount of pleasure shooting through my body like lightning bolts.

"Lex..." I moaned, kissing her hard, my tongue pushing past her lips, showing her how much I cared for her, how much I was hopelessly in love with her.

I quickened my movements as my mouth found hers. We swallowed each other's moans and groans and I moved hastily inside her. I gripped her hips, giving me the leverage I needed to push her over the edge. Her legs shook against me; her entire body trembling as she finally came, moaning my name. Her nails dug into my back as she rode out her high. I continued thrusting into her, my movements sloppy until I released into the condom, biting her lower lips harshly and tightening my jaw as my body reached its peak and fell over the edge.

Extinguisher (A Sequel to Firefighter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें