Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Extinguisher

Alexa's POV

"You're making Luke watch out for him?" I scolded when Noah got back from Luke's house.

"It's fine. He's just going to call me if he sees anything odd or...if Cole drinks too much. It'll be fine. I told you it would, didn't I?"

"Yes." I whispered, my heart warming at the thought of him doing something like this to give me peace of mind. He's messed up a lot, but I know he cares for me deeply.

I pulled him against my body, raising my hands to cup his face. His eyes met mine and I nearly moaned when he pulled his lower lip between his teeth to bite at it, the black lip ring bending into his mouth. His eyes were darkening as my right hand trailed down his body.

"I'm going to go lock that door." Noah whispered and I was panting as he pulled away from me to make his way over to the door.

I waited nervously as he came back to me, his left hand finding my hip as the other pushed my hair from my shoulder, his calloused fingers running along the bare skin of my shoulder just next to the strap of my tank. His blue eyes held my gaze and I smiled, my heartrate quickening as he started backing me up towards the bed. I wasn't too nervous but my body always responded to him in ways it never did with anyone else, even Cole.

"Lex, I want you now."

"I want you too." I whispered, nodding my head as my hand snuck around his lower back.

I pushed his shirt to the side, my hand entering into it to trail up and down his warm back, our bodies both falling onto my mattress together. I could just barely breathe with him over top of me, his eyes so intense as they glared into mine. He didn't falter in the least, his expert fingers undoing the button on my jean shorts as his warm lips pressed against mine. He pulled away and I expelled a moan. He hadn't even done anything yet but I was already turned on, so ready for him to just be inside me already.

"Noah...please." I begged, moaning again as his lips attached to my neck, sucking harshly at the skin there.

"You don't even know how beautiful you are, how...much you turn me on just by looking at me with those damn eyes. You're so irresistible, so beautiful and perfect. God damn, I love you, every single fucking thing about you. You're cute little body, your lips...you're heart..."

I tilted my head back further, moaning and tugging at his hair as his lips brushed against my neck, the tip of his tongue shooting out the drag over my skin. His words were perfect and I loved hearing them but I was so ready. I was so ready to have him just get to it already. Noah pulled away and I tried to pull his body back but he detached himself from my body and stepped back a bit.

"Lex, take off the rest of your clothes."

I didn't waste any time. I pulled my tank and bra over my head, but when I reached for my lace underwear, Noah pushed my hand away.

"Um...I'll get those." He winked and I could feel heat rising in my cheeks.

I was so sure he could hear the pounding of my head and heart.

I watched Noah as he effortlessly removed his shirt, pulling it over his head with ease which exposed his long, toned torso. He didn't have that much muscle but I didn't give a shit about that. He was beautiful just how he was. I wouldn't change a single thing about him. I gulped down the developing lump in my throat as he stepped out of his jeans, stepping forward and leaving the removal of his boxers to me. I smiled, hooking my fingers into the waistband of them and tugging them down his long legs. His already hard member was set free and I looked up at him once before boldly taking him into my mouth, wrapping my hand around what I couldn't fit. I swirled my tongue around him and he groaned loudly, his hand tugging at my hair as I began moving my head slowly up and down.