Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Alexa's POV

Noah and Meg sat directly across from us and I couldn't stand it for another second. I was rising on my feet and harshly pushing my chair under the table. Sawyer gripped my arm, his eyes pleading with me to not make a scene but I tore my arm from his hold and slipped out of the dining room, hearing Noah announce to everyone that he was going to the bathroom. I knew he was right on my tail, but I ignored it, climbing up the stairs two at a time in a failed attempt to get away from him. His legs were too long and he was right behind me as I entered my room. He slammed the door shut behind us clicking the lock before he took me by surprise. His body moved in long strides and I nearly gasped when his large hand clasped my hip, quickly pushing me back against my bedroom wall as his face neared me.

"Lex...baby, I've wanted your lips on mine all day." he whispered before forcefully crashing his lips onto mine, his fingers digging into my hip and my body willing surrendering to him.

My lips undoubtedly moved with his as my hands buried themselves into his hair, tugging slightly at it as his tongue pushed itself into my mouth. My heart was pounding and I felt so warm all over my entire body, his lips giving me the best feeling possible. His hips rolled against mine as he groaned into my mouth. As we kissed, his hand slowly detached from my hip only to drop over my backside, pressing our bodies closer together. His touch sent chills up and down my spine like a current of electricity, my body responding to his in a way it never did with anyone else, even Cole. I wanted him inside of me but luckily, my brain caught up with my heart and I was pushing him away, my hands shoving at his chest. He tried to reattach our lips but I stepped back, shaking my head.

"What the hell are you doing, Noah? This is so wrong on so many levels."

"Then why does it feel so right?"

"It doesn't, and you know it. You have a beautiful girlfriend and you're in here making out with me. I have Cole. This is so fucking wrong, Noah. We can't do this. We can't hurt..."

"Yes, we can."

"No, Noah. Stop it."

"I can't stop it until you're mine. Don't you see that, Lex?" he sighed, running a hand through his messy locks, tugging at them in frustration.

"Noah...This is exhausting."

"Then, give up. Just give it up so that I can be with you and only you."

"Noah, you have a fucking girlfriend! Remember? You're such a man whore! I thought you were different than this. Why did you bring her anyway? Damn Noah, I hate you. This is low. You know I would never bring Cole to your fucking house."

He sighed, searching my eyes frantically as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I just thought..."

"You just thought what Noah? That you could get me good by bringing her here? That you could totally ruin the night? Congratulations Noah, you've done just that."

"How come we always end up fighting or...making love? This is insane." He pointed out.

I sat down beside him, shaking my head, reaching for his hand to intertwine our fingers tightly. He gripped onto my hand bringing it up to his mouth, peppering soft kisses over my knuckles. He pulled my sleeve up and his hot lips pressed to my wrist, a tear falling from his eye and landing on my skin.

"I just love you so much, Lex."

"What we're doing is so wrong, Noah, so wrong."

"Lex...please just let me be wrong this one time. Let me be completely and totally insane with you. Please, Lex."