Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1

Start from the beginning

"Eh..... well that's true. But I guess I'm not a fan of names with the months, days of the week, holidays, or seasons" I said honestly. She look at me in disbelief but inquire "Okay what about fruits?" "Are you joking? Who would name their kid after a fruit" I mocked her.

Then she mention "Actually the lead singer of Coldplay has a daughter named Apple... so ha take them apples." I looked at her amused and asked "So hypothetically if we had a daughter, would you wanna name her uh.....Mango?"

"No! I wouldn't name her Mango" she agreed with me. "See! Finally you see how stupid this is" I said in victory. She grinned at me and said cleverly "No I still disagree with you! I would name her kiwi. Mango sounds too guy-ish for a girl's name."

I look at her strangely and asked "Out of all the fruits why would you wanna name her kiwi. Pick something like cherry, at least it sounds normal-ish." "Pff cherry! That sounds like a stripper name" she said sarcastically.

"And What? kiwi doesn't?" I pointed out. She gasps and said in shock "I can't believe you just went there." I roll my eyes at her since she is being melodramatic. "Tuesday we're not naming our kids after fruits" I said seriously.

She raise her eyebrow at me and said in wonder "So you're planning on having kids with me?" I froze and stop walking. Did I really say that out loud? I just got caught up in the moment and I blurted it out. What the hell do I say?

What if I say yes and she gets freak out cuz we're moving too fast. After all we're already married! But what if I say no and Tuesday wants kids. Okay I'll just play this off smoothly. "Uh.... I don't know!....maybe..... if you want to" I said stuttering.

Great! real smooth Milo. I practically showed her how much of a nervous wreck I am. Tuesday gave me a reassuring smile and said calmly "Chill out! We didn't even graduated high school yet and besides it's too early to decided if we want kids."

I look at Tuesday relieve and agreed "You're right! When the time comes, we'll decided what to do." "Yep! Whatever you say dear" she said happily. I smiled and I put my arm around her neck. We continue to walk to Ash's house and when we got their I knock on the door.

Some girl who had blond hair and blue eyes who I'm assuming is Nicky answer the door. She embrace Tuesday in a hug and said excited "Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever Tues!" "Yeah it's been a while Nicky" Tuesday said cheerfully.

Yep I was right, she is Nicky. I notice she was shifting her eyes to when I was standing. Then she said "So you must be Milo." I look at her surprised and asked "How do you know my name?" "Oh Ash told me you and Tues are dating" she explained.

"Actually we're married" I corrected her. She look at us wide eyed and said astonish "What!?! You're married!" "Yep I'm married and it's legit" Tuesday confirmed. "When did you get married?" she asked confused.

"Well it's a long story. And most of it I can't remember cuz I was wasted" Tuesday said honestly. "Okay Tues you really need to lay off of the booze" Nicky said seriously. "Pff like that will ever happen" Tuesday said sarcastically.

Nicky roll her eyes at Tuesday and I was snickering at them. "Hey Ash! Milo and Tuesday are here" Nicky shouted. Ash was walking down the steps and said annoyed "Gosh you don't need to yell. I'm not deaf you know."

She smiled innocently at him and said "how else am I supposed to get your attention when you're busy upstairs doing the nasty." Tuesday and I started cracking up while Ash was glaring at Nicky. And she was smirking at him in return.

After a while I calm down and stop laughing but Tuesday still kept giggling so I genially elbow her to stop. She gave me a apologetic looks. Then I cleared my throat and said "How about we get going." "Okay I'll get the keys" Nicky said cheerfully.