“Woahhh you’re going close aren’t you know?” He winked at me and smiled. The door shut and I turned around to notice Mr Benson walking over to his desk. And no one else was even in the class.

“Where is everyone?” I said to myself aloud.

“I don’t know” Caleb said replying back.

“It’s only you guys today because everyone else is apparently gone out to a trip” I gasped out loud.

“That’s not fair, why is everyone else gone and not us?” Caleb said from behind me. Mr Benson smiled to himself and leaned against the white board folding his arms.

“Well I have no idea, and it’s not fair that all of the other teachers are gone and I have to teach you guys” I turned to look at Selena who looked really bored.

“Selena?” I heard him say. I looked back at the front of the class looking down at my desk.

“Come to the front of the class let’s all do something fun” I heard the chair scraping across the floor as footsteps came closer to my left side. Selena sat to my left, I smiled at her.

“Alright what do you guys want to do then?” He said looking at Caleb and Selena but not me. Of course, I’m so not surprised. No one said anything so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

“Stuck in the mud?” I suggested. He looked over at my face.

“Yeah let’s play stuck in the mud. We’ve got the school to ourselves so let’s go and play outside” Caleb said.

“Ok fine come on let’s go. You can leave your bags here I’ll lock the door-even though I don’t need to” He said. A smile spread across my face as I got up and tucked my chair in leaving the classroom first. I stood outside the door waiting for Selena and Caleb. They both came together and Mr Benson began closing the door.

“Let’s go” Caleb said. He stood with his back facing towards me, with his feet frozen to the floor.

“Um……Caleb aren’t you going to move?” I told him.

“Jump on my back” He stated. I looked over at Selena and she started laughing. Mr Benson came and stood next to Caleb.

“Caleb come on move it, she isn’t actually going to jump on your back” He said. Actually now I will.

“Get ready horsey, you’re going to give me a ride” I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed the back of my legs. I heard Selena laughing and Caleb started running which made me laugh.

“Tig your it” I tagged Caleb and started running, Selena got out already and she was watching me and Caleb playing with Mr Benson, which did make me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“I’m going to get you April” I heard him yell, I turned around to see him coming, his eyes widened as he stopped. “April look o-

Suddenly, I crashed and fell down. I saw my elbow grazed and already started to bleed. Ow!  I looked up to see what I crashed into and it was Mr Benson. God, this is his entire fault. My feet were hurting as well.

“April” I heard Caleb say from next to me. “Hey, hey don’t cry” He wiped the tears that I didn’t feel on my cheeks.

“It really hurts I can’t feel my arm or feet” I said to him. Mr Benson kneeled down next to me and then following Selena.

“Oh my god April your bleeding a lot” She said. I bit my lip and looked down at my lap.

“Ok, Caleb and Selena I want you both to go to the reception and tell them to call an ambulance because this blood doesn’t look like it would stop” They both got up and ran. Mr Benson took his blazer of and started gently patting it on my inured arm.

“Wait…..don’t do that you’re ruining your blazer” He didn’t look at me but carried on trying to stop the blood. He left it on the arm and I couldn’t help but stare at him.

His eyebrows were furrowed together, his rosy lips were parted and his skin went paler.

“Alright, April. I’m going to ask you some questions to help you stay awake because you might end up passing out” I nodded my head concentrating on his eyes.

“What’s my name?”

“Mr Benson”

“What subjects do I teach you?”

“English and literature”

“Um…..what colour are my eyes?” I smiled to myself at that question.

“Green with flecks of dark and light blue” He smiled himself and went back to his blank face.

“Alright….um…..what’s your favourite movie?” He said.

“The Truman show”

“Favourite TV show?”

“Supernatural”

“Alright….what do you think about me?” I looked at his face closely as he said that. Should I tell him the truth or lie?

“I-

“The ambulance is here” Caleb said the ambulance people were behind him as they kneeled down and began inspecting the bleeding. Mr Benson got up and stood next to Caleb and Selena.

Why did he want to know that?