What's Up With Popular Crowd?

Start from the beginning

Bella groaned loudly and
said, "Anyway it's time, please take me home before I die from your narcissism". Jake just rolled his eyes.
....... @......
As she expected she was late to school. Not that she was late to class or something. There was good ten minutes for the commencement of the first period.

  She made her way through the crowded hallway and finally reached her locker. She quickly went to her first class as she didn't want to be late.
  As walked past Stella, she heard Stella saying, "The witch is back" to her minions. She thought Stella mocked her at first but Stella' s murderous expression said otherwise. As usual Bella shrugged and went to her place.

By the end of second hours, there were gossips all over school about the new girl. So it was not so hard for Bella to find out that there was a new girl . It was not like she is going to be friend with new girl or something.  So she just brushed it off and made her way to the locker.

"Hey", someone called. She turned to see Taylor waving at her. To say that she was shocked was the understandment of the century as she never expected someone as popular as Taylor to act like he knows her in school and spoil his reputation. She was too shocked to respond. She didn't try to hide it so it was all over her face.

"Earth to Ella", Taylor said waving his hand in front of her face.

"Taylor? Hmm... w-why... ",  Bella stammered.

" Shocked much..? Haha", Taylor teased her.

"No... Y-yes I guess",  Bella stammered as she noticed girls sending glares in her direction.

"Come on, Ella. What's there to be shocked? It's not like I am your celebrity crush or something. Am I? ", Taylor asked winking at her.

" Haha... So funny.  But sorry to burst your bubble", Bella said smiling.

"I am hurt", Taylor said keeping his hand in his heart like he was really hurt.

"You are such a drama queen", Bella said slightly punching him in his arm.

"Queen? Do I look like a queen? I prefer king though ", Taylor said smirking . 

"Whatever. Anyway what do want? Why are you talking to me? ", Bella asked him rolling her eyes.

" Can't a guy try to make new
friend", Taylor said acting to be offended.

"Alright . This better not be any prank. Anyway I have to go, bye",  Bella said as she headed to her next class. Her next hour was chemistry which means she has to face Jake.
..... @.....
"That's really nice that you decided to please us  with your presence, Mr. Carrel", Mrs. Spencer said sarcastically. Jake just shrugged his shoulder and took a seat beside Bella. Mrs. Spencers resumed her teaching as if nothing happened.

"psst"

"psst"

"psst"

Bella avoided him as if she didn't hear anything. That didn't last as he started to throw paper balls at her when Mrs. Spencers was not seeing.

"What? ",  Bella snapped at Jake.

" I am bored", Jake whined.

"Just now class started",  she stated.

"What are you talking about? I have been sitting here for about ten minutes", Jake said.

"It was just ten minutes. Can you shut up? ",  Bella asked irritated.

" But I am bored", Jake stated. Stella who was sitting beside Jake pushed her chair towards Jake so that she can hear their conversation but no luck. she couldn't hear a thing as they were whispering. Bella noticed it.

"So? What can I do? ", Bella whispered not trying to hide her irritation.

" Let's play a game or let's talk or something", Jake said smiling.

"Jake, seriously I need to listen to class I can't risk my grade", Bella stated as if she was stating matter of fact.

"What's your grade in this class? I am sure it's A or A+. Not listening one class will not make fail", Jake whispered.

She just turned and started to take notes avoiding him. She tried her level best not to turn towards him. But with him throwing paper at her every minute and kicking her chair didn't help.

She got frustrated and snapped, "why don't you leave me alone?"

"Simple cuz I am bored",  Jake said in duh tone.

"Why don't do me a favor? Leave me alone and talk to Stella or something. She is definitely more willing to talk to you",  Bella whispered to him.

"But she is boring and Anna would castrate me if she found out I talked to her mortal enemy ",  Jake said not bothering to whisper.

" You are going to get us caught. I definitely can't afford a
detention", Bella whisper hissed.

"You are such Nerd", Jake said laughing.

"You are such a Jerk", Bella said.

"A hot jerk", Jake said smiling.

"God! ", Bella groaned as she rested her head on her desk.
....... @.....

Bella went to rest room during lunch break. She washed her face and stood wiping her face. Suddenly someone entered the rest room.

" Look who is here. ", Stella said in sickeningly sweet voice. 'What's with this popular people and their sudden interest in me? Won't I get a break from this?' , Bella thought.

" Guess who? ", She continued.

" Witch? ", one of her minion sniggered.

" Weirdo? ", other minion asked.

" Nah let me enlighten you guys. Here is our new little slut",  Stella said pointing Bella.

Bella looked down and didn't face them. She was nervously fiddling with the hem of her T-shirt.

"The slut who threw herself at Taylor in the corridor and flirted with Jake in class", Stella added.

As Bella tried to walk away, Stella held her arm stopping her. Her nails dug into Bella's arm. She winced in pain.

"Listen, slut. You don't have any chance with either of them. So do a favor and fuck off", Stella said and   shoved Bella. Bella lost her balance and feel on the floor.

"You bitch . Shut your trap and Just leave her alone.  I don't know what's your deal with her talking with either of boys. As I can  clearly see either is your boyfriend. so just f*ck off and do a favor by not showing your nasty face to us"
.........................................................

What do you think guys? Who do you think bella's Knight in shining armor is?

Please vote guys.....!

Here is Jake...!