He scratches the back of his head. "There is not a problem, I guess. Do you, happen to, maybe think, that boy isn't making good decisions."

Action! Here we go again.

My father is very judgemental. He enjoys reading people then creates a whole imaginary assumption about someone. This was one of his toxic traits. I somehow find myself manipulated by his shenanigans.

I pouted. "Common, you barely know him Dad. Stop believing in your psychotic intuition!"

He rolls his hazel eyes. "Look I'm not saying he's bad! I'm saying that I don't trust him. Last night, I saw him smoking outside. Teenagers shouldn't be smoking."

"Bye Dad!" I giggled.

He raises a finger, stepping aside from the door. "And I think he is in some type of gang. There was another guy wayyy older to hang with him come here this morning. He handed him a lot of money and I'm looking out the window shaking my head. He has the same matching tattoos as him. I'm just worried for him."

He raises another finger. "Maybe he can use some good influence from you."

He steps out of the room leaving me bewildered. "Get ready."

When the door closes peacefully, I got up from the bed. Of course, I warm-up for five minutes for stretches. It was the motivation that carried on throughout the day. There was a towel lying in the hanger in my Wardrobe where I decide to take it on a trip with me to the bathroom.

Everyone seems to be downstairs from the sounds of chairs moving. I can already hear Madison frying eggs in the kitchen. The smell was savory yet balmy. Breakfast served must feel like you're in Paradise here. So far, Madison is THE best chef. I can verify from dinner when our guest came over. Her cooking reminds me of my grandfather back in my hometown. Wow.

There was no one roaming around upstairs. I strolled in the hallways to use the bathroom. It was empty. The tub was already soaked. Someone must've used the bathroom. I got in the shower, turning on the hot water to the extreme. I utilize conditioner for my brunette hair, never shampoo because it helps maintains my voluminous wavy hair to grow long past my waist while scrubbing my back with the other hand. The rest was the usual morning routine.

When I stepped out of the shower, the bathroom was foggy. There was a clean mop where I decide to sweep the water. I also pretended that the mop was some kind of mic where I can twirl it around like Ciara. I usually failed.

Eventually, I forgot my toothbrush behind when I was in my room. I still haven't found the perfect outfit to wear and the school had a very strict dress code. I was busy having too much fun in the shower that I realize I will be late for my first class. I hurried along the hallways to use the bathroom again. I swung the door open just by turning the knob because no one was there.

I was wrong. I accidentally walk in on Caleb mirroring the reflection of the mirror while combing his soaked jet-black hair. He had a towel on and I didn't have time to stare at him. I was just too embarrassed that I rush to the bathroom without knocking. He must've just stepped in.

Crap!

"Oh, nonononono!" I closed my eyes, backing away. I even hit my head on the wall. I heard him laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm not looking. I just wanna borrow the toothpaste."

"It's cool." He slurs.

"You want something?" He asked.

"Toothbrush. I forgot on the shelf." I explained. A few seconds later, Caleb places the toothbrush on my palm hand. I can feel his fingers brush on mine when he lends it to me. I ignore that sensation feeling when he handed it to me.