Part One: June-24

Rebbeca Black recived a seven and Keegan Philips earned a six. The rest had scores that wouldn’t pass them. Mr. Janks sent us all through the door at the other end of the hall, a blue version of the room we sat in prior to the exam. We sat in silence for a few minutes before the blue haired girl spoke.

            “Well,” She sighed, blowing up her bangs, “I sucked.”

            “What are you assigned as right now?” I asked.

            “I’m a gun person.” She sighed.

            “Well,” I smiled, “Then you don’t need to know how to fix that stuff, you should now all about guns.”

            “I guess so,” She smiled a bit, “I’m Keighley by the way.”

            “I’m Riley.” I crossed my legs.

            “And your a tech-y right?” The focused boy, Frances asked.

            “No,” I shook my head, “I’m a feild agent.”

            “Really?” The dirty blonde, Stacey, stretched her neck around Keighley, “You got a really good score too.”

            “It was only seven in a half. That’s like a C.” I looked down. A little unconfortable she was pointing out a talent I never knew how I did.

            “It’s more like a B, actually,” Frances interrupted. “A six is around a C, Seven, B, eight, A-, and nines are like an A plus.”

            “What about tens?” If nines were A pluses, how do you get higher then that?

            “That is perfect,” Keighley answered, “Only two people at the camp have gotten a Ten on their entering exam.”

            “Who?” I tilted my head and then Felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and met a blue eye, then a brown. “Hunter?”

            “Boo,” he chuckled, “Yes, I had a ten on my Feild agent entering exam. And can I talk to you for a moment?”

            “Sure,” I stood up and turned around to face him, “But who had the other ten?”

            “That would be me,” A smooth voice sounded behind me. I whipped around to see Cassidy with her large steel eyes, “I had a ten on my fighting entering exam.”