Part One: June-15

When we finally reached a table in the way back, the two plopped their trays down and looked at me. I sat opposite of them, merely pushing the pasta I had around with my fork.

“So…” I began, “What is this cursed spot?”

“Well,” Zoe said, looking down at her tray. Jade starred at me angryly. “Normally people begin here at age 10 or 11 like Missy and our other roommate, Dasha. They’re bolth 16. So they are placed in a cabin, evens for girls odd for boys, all at the same time. So when Missy and Dasha came to Camp Columbia, they both got cabin 4 with three others. Leslie Adams for computer wiz, Allison Whitney for field agent, and  Kendra Neils for tech wiz. It was their first year and they did good. That was until Alison Whitney went missing on a practice mission. Rumor is that she was captured by Russian spies. Anyways, they never found her so they got another field agent for their team next year. This was a girl named Gina, she was shot down by accident in the middle of August by gun experts practicing. They found that the bullet that killed her was-“

“Hey Riley,” A voice boomed from behind. I turned around and saw Hunter running up to me.

“Hey Hunter,” I smiled weakly back, “What happened to you?”

“I came to ask you the same thing,” He smiled down at me. “Hey what team did you get on?”

“Blue,” I said, my smile weakening when he took the seat next to me.

“Sweet,” He swiped one of my meatballs up with my fork, “That makes me your captin and I demand the rest of your meat balls.”

“Hey!” I genuinly gigled, “Those are mine!”

“Nope,” He chuckled and snatched another one, “I’m confiscating them.”

“Riley,” Jade said, actually grinning. Her smirk pulled from the right side of her face, where her eye brow was raised. Zoe wore the same expression reflected. And, even though Zoe Had thin lips, thin brown hair, thin body, thin nose, and pale freckled skin. And even though Jade had pouty lips, a developing curve, and voulumous black locks, a button nose, and light-tan oily skin. The shade of their green eyes and their expressions made me think of sisters. Maybe cousins.

“Are you two related?” I asked, tilting my head sideways.

“Twins,” They replied in unison.

“I’d have never guessed,” I said truthfully, “I was thinking maybe cousins.”

“We get that a lot,” They said again, perfectly insinc, and then glared at each other.

“HUNTER!” Someone roared.

“That would be Sam,” Hunter rolled his eyes and grinned. He stood up and ruffled my hair a bit, “I’ll see you soon.”

I watched him leave and then looked back at the twins.

“I am your Captin,” Zoe said, pertending to be macho with a “deep”  voice and a scrunched face, “Give me your Meat balls”

“Hey,” Jade mocked me with an extreamly high voice while battering her lashes, “Those were my Meatballs!”

 “No, I’m confiscating them!” Zoe couldn’t help but giggle.

“But I luv you!” Jade said, bursting out in laughter.

“Hey! I never said I loved him!” I grinned.

“You never said anything about knowing Hunter Caulden! He is like mucho hot and captin of the team. Popularity. Talent. Hotness. And brains. That’s a lot wrapped up in one package!” Zoe giggled.

“We’re just friends,” I rolled my eyes, “And I don’t know him too too well, we just took the road trip together. And so what were you saying about this cursed spot?”

“Gina-“ Jade froze and scowled, “Bitch at noon. Casssidy is here so I guess we’ll tell you later.”

“What?” I turned around, and sure enough, Cassidy James stood powerfully in the middle of the room, staring at us with her bedroom eyes.

It was quite impressive, how she held the room with such grace and power. Her presence took my breath away. I like guys, I know this is pure jealousy, but I wonder what the guys feel like when they see her. Its more like feel her though, you can tell she is there by the tension in the room  and know its her by the way others stared. I think I could hand pick the new campers because they stared the longest.

“Lets go Riley,” Jade mumbled and stood up, “We have to go to the Cabin, Dasha’s probably here by now.”

“Yeah,” Zoe nodded, “Dasha will know what to do.”

“But what about the curse-“

The twins cut me off with a harsh glare and each grabbed one of my arms. This spy buisness has me more tangled in issues then I immagined. I don’t even know where to start untieing this mess, there is too much I don’t know. And, like Cassidy’s presence, I could feel that. It was like a rope knotting me up to a tree in attempt to bind me with secrets.

I plan on figuring all of them out.