Movies

Welcome to our movie section, where we give you new movies to watch and their reviews.

Monsters University

“Monsters University” is another Pixar movie, the movie was released on the 21st of June 2013 in the USA. It is G rated movie, which means audience of any age are free to watch it. Many people fell in love with the 2001 movie “Monsters, Inc.”. So if you are one of those who have enjoyed it, you will probably be eager to watch the new movie “Monsters University”. Which goes back in the days before any of the events in “Monsters, Inc.” even happened, back when Mike and Sulley are still in the monsters university. The movie has a high rating on the famous IMDB website. It has a rating of 7.8, which indicates that it is definitely a movie worth watching. The movie is listed as an animation, adventure and comedy. Many famous stars voiced the characters in the movie, like Billy Crystal who voiced Mike Wazowski had also acted in “Analyze this” and Steve Buscemi who voiced Randy acted in the well known movie Reservoir Dogs. So grab a popcorn and enjoy this amazing animation ;)

Pitch Perfect

Pitch perfect is a movie which had earned popularity since it had been released on the 5th of October 2012 in the USA. The movie has a high rating of 7.1 on the IMDB. It has been classified as a comedy, musical and romantic movie. Famous stars act in this movie, like the American actress Anna Kendrick who starred in the movie “What to expect when you’re expecting” and Skylar Astin who voiced a character in the movie “Wreck-it Ralph”. “Pitch Perfect” was filmed in Louisiana. Many people found the movie is incredibly hilarious. Also, it is a musical so if you are into music that’s a plus. As the movie is about a school singing girl group called “The Bellas”. Unfortunately the movie is rated as a PG-13 which means you can’t watch it unless you are 13 or older.