Beauty guru

Are you tired of paying $10 or maybe even $20 just for a foundation for your face? Or maybe even too much for eyeshadow or any kind of makeup in general, well don't worry, the products listed below will be guaranteed to keep more money and your wallet, pocket , or purse and a smile on your pretty flawless face. We're going to stick with three letters E. L. and F, to get you the full cheap look you can afford.

E-Eyes

L-Lips

F-Face

For your FACE you will need a really good foundation and moisturizer for this very hot summer

.

Elf Studio Tinted Moisturizer- $3.00

*Elf Tinted Moisturizer has an SPF of 20, which is very good and will give you protection against the sun.*

Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation (True Ivory) -$3.97

* Contains Vitamins A and E*

For LIPS you want something that's nice and moisturizing that will not have your lips cracking.

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing lip balm- $2.97

*SPF-20*

Nivea A Kiss of shimmer Pearly lip care-$2.42

*Seals in moisture*

To give those lovely eyes of yours a pop, follow them with these products.

Cover Girl Perfect Blend eye Liner Pencil- $2.62

Elf Duo Mascara-$3.00

Revlon Color Stay 16 hour eye shadow- $4.97

The products listed are full face products, most of them can me found at your local Wal-Mart, and or Target. Remember everyone's face is different, so you may not like the products that are listed, but don't worry there will be more to come.

Beauty Tip- Never... Ever... Sleep with your makeup on, no matter how tired you are, go down to your local Dollar Store or Wal-Mart and buy make up wipe removers. Make up that is left on the face will tend to break the face out.