Crafts

Welcome to the craft section, this will be a lot of fun!!! The craft of the month is- drum roll please!!! *Drum rolls* We are all going to make our very own real life magazine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            This is what you’ll need, to make the magazine by drawing the clothes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                      

 *Plain or colored paper(Pick one of these)

 * Markers, crayons, or colored pencils(Pick one of these)

 *Pencils, different colored pens including black, pencil sharpener, and erasers(Pencil sharpener is optional, must have pencil with an eraser on it, or a pencil with a seperate eraser)

 *Scissors

 *A ruler(Optional)

 *Stickers(Optional)

 *A stapler, or tape(Pick one of these)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        This is what you’ll need, to make the magazine by cutting out the clothes

 *Colored or plain paper(Pick one of these)

 *Magazines(Preferably fashion magazines or hair magazines)

 *Scissors(Not the kiddy ones)

 *Tape, stick glue, a stapler, or bottled glue (You need the stapler and one other)

 *Markers, pens, pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, crayons, or colored pencils(Pick as many as you want to write in the magazine)

 *A ruler

 *Stickers (Optional)

                     Instructions for drawing the clothes on the magazine

*First, take your plain or colored paper, and decide if you want a big magazine or a small one.

*If you want it big leave it the same, if you want small use your ruler, and cut three or four pieces of paper in half for your magazine.

*Now  staple, or tape your small magazine, or big magazine together. staple or tape (Don’t use glue it doesn’t stick very well.)

*Since we’re finished with that, we are starting the cover, think about what your magazine’s going to be called, and what or who will be on the cover.

*Now that we’re all done thinking, let’s start our cover, take out your pencil and sketch out an outline for your title, and who or what is on your cover.

*Once your done sketching out your outline, take out your markers or whatever you’re using and color inside the outline. Now look at it, as long as you didn’t go outside the lines it’s a colored in title with pencil outlining it.

*Since there is a pencil outlining it, erase the pencil, and all you have left is your title and who or whatever you put on the cover.

*Now that you’re done with the cover, it’s time to draw your fashions, hair do’s, accessories, and make-up. Let’s say the first page is all about cute punk type outfits, make a cool name for it, then do the same thing we did with the cover by doing the outline.

*Then color in your clothes, you can mix colors just do whatever you want to make your magazine special.

*When you’re done with drawing your fantastic fashions, and hair do’s, erase the pencil of the outline you drew, and then write your articles for the magazine.

* And... Voila, you’re done with your magazine!!!

* If you want to do extra stuff in your magazine to make it pop, you can outline your words with... let us just say, you used colored pencils so what you is outline them with markers, or if you used crayons outline them with colored pencils. Also you can use stickers to make it pop, there stickers that sparkle, or some are fashion type stickers that say fabulous, fashionista, or even have purses, or lipstick on them. And… If you don’t want your beautiful magazine to get messed up, you can take one of those report covers, and use it for your magazine making it seem even more real than it is, and protect it at the same time.

               Instructions for cutting out the clothes, this is what you’ll need

* Take your plain or colored paper, and decide if you want your magazine to be big, or small.

* If you decided big leave it the same, if you wanted small take three or four pieces of your paper, then cut them in half.

*Get out your stapler or tape, and staple/tape your magazine together.                        (If you want to use glue just so you know it doesn’t work that well.)

* Now take your pencil and sketch out the outline for your title, and who or whatever you’re putting on your cover. Then take your markers, or whatever you’re using and color inside the outline.

*When you’re done with your cover, grab all your magazines that you’re willing to bear with, and start cutting out the outfits, makeup, hair do’s, and accessories.

*Now use stick glue, bottled glue, or tape to stick it on to the magazine.

*When you’re done with that, write your articles for your magazine.

*Voila’ your magazine is now done!!! Now if you really want to make your magazine pop’ you can outline your words with… let’s say that you used colored pencils to write your words then you outline them with markers, or you used crayons then you outline them with colored pencils. You can also use stickers to make it pop out, there are some that sparkle or say certain things, or some are fashion type stickers that say fabulous, fashionista, or shows a purse or lipstick. You obviously don’t want your beautiful magazine to get messed up, so you can take one of those report covers that can make it seem even more real than it is, and protect it at the same time.

I hope you had fun with your craft of the month, every month we have a different craft so come back soon for more. (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Love: ~~@Vampattax2232~~If you have any questions at all don’t be afraid to ask @Vampattax2232 or @PiiXIEDustMagazine.