They nodded and they got behind there individual instruments. We all stayed there for the whole practice before breaking for lunch. Jake, Daniel, Nathan, and I headed towards a buffet while the rest of the band left to go back home.

Back home...

After a hard day of practice I ended up tired and even more confused than before. Nathan had kept his wonderful golden brown eyes on me following my every move without actually getting close to me. Everytime he called my name I shivered and everytime I felt him near my breath caught on my chest. I kept him at a distance but I knew that wouldn't possibly work for long.

Fighting with him obviously wasn't going to work but allowing him to get close to me wasn't going to be a good idea. "Oh god! What am I going to do!" I said exasperated looking at myself in the mirror. I was no longer the person I used to be before I left my home pack but I was no socialite either.

I no longer knew who I was but I knew I didn't want to become what anybody wanted me to become. I wanted to be myself. I wanted to be different and become a whole new person. I had to change and I would but I didn't know what id become into. As I got ready to sleep I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." I said as I brushed my hair in front of the vanity mirror.

The door closed and soft steps could be heard making there way towards me. I turned around and saw Nathan standing there in a black tee and pj bottoms. His soft, silky black hair was wet and he looked like he had just stepped out of the shower. "Nathan what..." he placed one finger on my lips and I looked away blushing.

"Nathan I said no." Nathan shook his head ignoring me. "No Lilly you listen. You refused to listen to me this morning but now you'll have to listen to everything I have to say." He had conviction in his voice and I knew he wouldn't leave until he talked so I let him. "I know you feel the same way I do and you can't deny it, not to me. I can see the way you light up when were near, how you blush when I touch you and how your voice trembles when you speak to me." He said.

His voice was gently and rough, strong and weak his voice showed his emotion even though his face showed nothing. I walked away to look out the window and he let me go. "Nathan, you know I have a mate. Someone I left behind that loves me and misses me greatly. I can't do this to him." I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

He turned me around to face him and I never even felt him coming closer to me. "Who do you have more feelings for? Who is the one that makes your heart race by the mere mention of there name? Who is the one that sets your skin on fire?" He said as he touched me literally setting our skin on fire and with his face literally two centimeters away from mine I kissed him.

I kissed him with all the passion and desire I had for him. He kissed me back pulling me closer to him kissing me with the wild love he had for me and for that moment I forgot about everything and everyone except for us. In his arms I finally felt safe and at peace like being in his arms was all I needed. Then as if calling out to me I heard Brad clearly calling me "Lilly..." the moment I heard his voice I pushed Nathan away and he looked at me surprised. "Lilly?" He asked me.

"Leave..." I told him as he took a step towards me. "Lil..." he began to say confused "NO, just leave." I said and he sighed before walking away and closing my bedroom door. As soon as he left I began packing away all my stuff in my new suitcases leaving out only what I would be changing into, along with my purse and wallet I also left out some shoes before closing all my suitcases away.

I took a quick shower then got out and changed into some jeans with a simple tshirt before pulling out my laptop. I sat on the desk and got online before login into the family bank. I already had permission to make any transactions I wanted without requiering my grandparents permission and that's exactly what I was going to do.

I opened up a new private account branching out from the original account in my name where only I would have access. The account however was only temporary until I presented myself at the bank to confirm it. The one thing I could do with it was transfer and deposit money that would be tranferred back to the home account if the seperate private account didn't get confirmed within the next twenty four hours.

As soon as the account was made I transferred five hundred thousand over to my private account and for the next eight hours I transferred the same amount on the hour without sleep carefully staying under the radar. Once the clock marked four I started silently taking out all my suitcases to the awaiting car below. Only minutes before I had called for airport transport that would take me straight to the airport from here.

At first I had taken the dicision without thinking but the more I thought about it the more it seemed like the right choice for me. "Can I help you with your luggage mam?" The driver asked me and I nodded. I watched as the driver placed all my things in the car before walking to the doorman and handing him a letter for the guys. I told him to give it to them as soon as they woke up or asked for me with his descretion about the airport transport.

As soon as I got in the car we began heading towards the airport and I looked back briefly before looking forward to the future path I had chosen.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

This is the first major twist in the story. I hope you enjoy it and I hope this chapter is long enough for you. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES. Enjoy!