Shocking Secrets

Depuis le début

"It's gonna be okay. I used to get abused when Chris was a little boy. So I know exactly how you're feeling. I just hope that you've decided to get a divorce. I'm sorry that something like that happened to you." She whispered

I pulled back from her and quickly wiped my face. I nodded again to tell I was getting a divorce. She steeped back from me, and she stared at me again. I tried to gather myself quickly, because I didn't want to seem weak. I've been crying too much lately and I rarely get like that.

"I'm looking for a divorce attorney as we speak."

"Don't worry you still have your job. If you feel like you can't start today, I totally understand. Take as much time as you need."

I shook my head, "Nah I'm good, I can help Chris today. I prefer to keep my mind busy. Can you just promise not to mention this to Chris?"

"Yeah that's up to you if you want him to know."

I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. Hearing that it was okay I entered the room and his dogs came over and sniffed me. I bent down and rubbed their fur, and one of them licked me in the face.

"Hey Chris."

He smiled, "Hey Nicole."

"Are you in the mood to start your session today?" I walked over to him so I was standing next to his bed.

"Yeah."

I pulled the covers back and that's when I noticed he was naked. I covered my eyes and and backed away from the bed. I uncovered my eyes and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled

"NICOLE!" He mocked me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were naked?"

"Well you didn't ask, and I didn't think you were coming back."

I shook my head, "Aren't you going to cover yourself back up?"

"Nah! Why should I? This my house, you can go ahead and get naked too."

I laughed, "Boy cover yourself up." I said, walking over and moved the covers back.

He snatched the covers back, and put his hands behind his head. Then I pulled the covers back down, and he snatched them back off.

"Giiirrrlll it's just a dick Nicole." He said, in a ghetto black girl accent.

"Nah for real Chris, where are your draws?"

"Go over to that dresser and look in the top drawer."

I tossed him a pair of boxer briefs, and waited for him to put them on. Once he put them on I walked over and started the leg exercises. Then it came time for me to help him stand. It was quite different holding Chris's bare chest. He kept trying to move one of my hands to rest on top of his crotch, and it was very distracting.

"Here girl what cha doing? This need physical therapy too." He said putting my hand back on his dick.

"Alright I see it's time for me to go. I'll see ya in a few days."