"No, I'm not letting go by yourself, you could get hurt or something." I looked at him, and rolled my eyes, was he serious right now.

"Thanks for the concern baby, but I'm a big girl I think I know how to handle myself."

"Fine I'll come with you, but we can't stay out that long." I did I little happy dance, and kissed him on the cheek.

"About time I was minutes away from going home." I told him walking away, so I could get my stuff in his room.

"Bring a bathing suit with you, and grab me some trunks please!" Jason yelled from downstairs, I grabbed my swim wear, and found his stripped ones, and went back downstairs.

"You ready?" He asked my grabbing my hand, and I felt the tingles in my hand, and smiled.

"Yes." He opened the door for me and I went to his car, that was parked in this humongous driveway.

He unlocked the car, and got in. I looked at him for a second like he was crazy or something, he must have felt my stare, because he turned his head and looked at me with his brows scrunched together.

"What baby girl? Why are you looking at me like that?" I shook my head, and started laughing. Then he was the one that looked at me like I was the crazy one.

"Where are we going Jason? We drove away, but you didn't say where we were going."

"We are drumroll please..." I laughed and gave him a drumroll, by tapping my hands to my legs, and stopped.

"We are going to the..."

"Oh c'mon Jason damn," I said cutting him off.

"To the amusement park."

"It took you that long just to tell me we are going to an amusement park?"

"Naw I'm just kidding we are going to Disney world, I bought the tickets a few days ago, and thought that you would like to go, because you look like the type that would want to go to Disney World." I looked at my baby in aw, my boyfriend was the sweetest thing ever.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I didn't want to kiss him on the lips, because he was driving.

"Aw thank you baby, and what do you mean I look like the type that would want to go to Disney world?" I said laughing the last part.

"I don't know you just do," I laughed he's slow I swear.

Eventually we arrived at Disney world, and I couldn't have been more excited to be here. Jason said he was losing he's bad boy image for being here, but I know deep down he wanted to be here as much as I do.

"What are we doing first?" He asked me walking around looking at all the fun things we could be doing.

"I heard about the tower of terror and heard its fun, I really want to try that." I told Jason grabbing his hand, Jason pulled out the map, and tried to search where it was.

We found it and got on the ride, the ride was very scary it was a big drop, that had my heart pounding I was holding Jason hand the whole time screaming.

After that we got on a few more rides, and then got on some water rides and stuff. Jason and I went our separate ways to put them on, and were supposed to meet by the tables.

I was done before him, and waited just watching people go by. There was this old couple they were at least in their sixties, and they were holding hands the older ladies head leant on his arm. I was just sitting there looking them with hope, hoping that one day that will be Jason and I.

I was snapped out my thoughts, by a figure stepping in front of me, I couldn't really see who it was since the was blocking the way. I squinted my eyes, and put my hand over my eyes to get a better look.

It was a built guy with a couple tattoos on his arm, he had black hair, and nose piercing.

"Can I help you?" I asked him feeling a little but uncomfortable with his gaze staring at me.

"Yeah, I just came to introduce myself to this pretty young lady." And he smiled at me and I have him a small smile. This would be the best time if Jason just popped up right now.

"What's your name?" He asked I shook my head at him.

"I don't really feel comfortable giving my name to you." I told him standing up going to search for Jason. I didn't make far enough for the guy, because he grabbed me by my arm, and pushed me in a secluded area.

I tried screaming for Jason, but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't you ever walk away from me like that, got it?" I nodded my head tears blocking my view, I kept blinking to get the tear out of my eyes. I didn't know if this man was drunk or he lost it.

I just want Jason, and I just came here to have a good time not get almost raped again. The man started kissing on me, and tried kicking him, but this man was very huge.

All of a sudden the man dropped me, and I hit my head on the ground, things really becoming blurry, all I seen before I blacked out was a pissed off Jason.

J a s o n

I was searching the whole area trying to find Tina, she couldn't have went that far, I told her not to move from that area. I just had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

She wouldn't have moved, she would have waited for me, or at least told me she was going somewhere. I just kept looking for her, I called her phone, but she wasn't picking up.

That's when I heard a mans voice coming in a area, so I just followed it, and found him holding my baby girl in a way that pissed me off. I walked up to him, and punched him in his head. He dropped Tina on the floor, and hunched over a little bit but caught his balance and turned around.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend like that," I told him throwing another punch at him, and he stumbled back. I just kept punching, and punching taking all of my anger out on him. I pulled out my knife, and stabbed him. That's when he finally hit the ground, and stopped moving.

I checked to see if anyone saw, then picked up Tina, and grabbed our stuff, and left.

I placed Tina down in the back seat, and kissed her on her lips. I can't believe I let this happen I'm so stupid, I started punching my wheel, and drove off pissed.

I love this girl with all my heart, and I just want to keep her safe, and I still can't manage to do that after all these years.

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while just didn't know what to write, and thanks guys for 10.8k that's makes me so happy, and I love you guys for it. Honestly feel like my book still sucks, but I'll keep writing it.