"Alright, Alright lets shop" She says and I nod before walking along side her before i realise we didnt decide where we wanted to go yet.

"Victoria secret" I ask and she squeals before we make our way to our first but not last stop in this huge mall.

Harry's P.O.V

Its been a couple hour's since Alyssa's been gone and I had a meeting with the boys. I decided it was best when she wasn't here because well she would try to snoop around and listen and I cant have her worry any more than she already does.

I can see it in her eyes when I say I'm off doing buisness, I see the worry. And I dont like it she doesn't have to worry I have my boys and we all have each others backs. Nothings going to happen to us. Alyssa scares herself though she can never fucking listen and always has to know something about what I'm doing and I try not to snap at her every damn time she does but we always get into a little arguement.

We have a bit of problem, There's a new gang not a big gang smaller than ours but there still a potiental threat. They're in our territory and once something goes wrong we take action. It's what I do what we do and that's not going to change. I just dont understand why something always has to go wrong with us why everything can't be fine for at least a little while.

I sigh and growl rather loudly pulling at the ends of my hair while pacing. Not realizing that the door has opened and both girls walk in my head snaps up towards them and Alyssa looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I should go" Eleanor says awkwardly before giving Alyssa hug and walking out the door Alyssa sets a shit load of bags on the floor before heistantly walking over to me watching my every move. Like shes studying me trying to figure out what kind of state im in.

"What ha-happened" She asks hesitantly and I sigh letting anger get to me again, I hate getting like this expecially infront of her I never like it when I'm like this infront of her because I feel like she's scared and I never and I mean never want my own girl to be scared of me.

"Nothing" I growl and I hear alyssa scoff so I snap my attention towards her.

"Come on Harry I know you better than that" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Want to know what I dont understand" I say my voice getting louder.

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Want to know what I dont understand" he says his voice getting louder "I dont understand why you can never take no for an answer or mind your damn buisness" He barks making me jump. Damn it, It's bad he's worried or something. I have studyed harry so much and now I can read him like an open book.

"Cause it is my buisness" I yell "Your my buisness" I say quietly 

"Just fucking drop it" He barks "And stick to what your good at" He says venom filling each word before walking out of the room I hear a loud bang meaning Harry busted up a knuckle again punching the wall. I sigh before sitting on the couch letting a tear slip down my cheek.

I had such a great day, Me and El shopped all day we went out for dinner and I come home to this a messed up Harry, who has to take it out on me. I wipe away the tears before getting up and walking into the bedroom where Harry isn't I sigh in relief because It probably would have just led to another fight which i am to worn out to do again.

I take off all my clothing putting it in the hamper before changing into yoga shorts and I crop top I put on some socks before putting my hair in a messy bun and walking over to the bathroom. I take off all of my make up before brushing my teeth and washing my face. 

When I walk out of the bathroom, I realise I left my bags by the front door but I contemplated if I should go get them or not. I decided I should because they would just be in the way, I jog down the stairs before making my way to the front door. I grab all of my bags before seeing Harry on the couch with his head in his hands. He isn't crying cause I would hear the faint sobs which means I'm going to let him be.

I sigh before walking up the stairs and putting my bags near the closet, and getting into the bed alone and attempting to fall asleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I hear her sigh before walking up the stairs and hearing the bedroom door shut, I always have to do something to ruin the mood. And I feel terrible about it I dont like when i get like this and I sure as hell know she doesn't either.

I give myself a couple of minutes before walking up the stairs quietly and walking into the bedroom as quietly as i can. I shut the door as quietly as i can before removing the clothing I have on and not even putting on sweats just staying in my boxers. I slide into the covers with Alyssa before I hear faint sobs and sniffles coming from that side of the bed.

I hear my heart almost break at the sound before I turn on the night stand and sit up.

"Alyssa" I say quietly and she sits up with me wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly before grabbing her bringing her closer to me, I put my arm around her waiste and she puts her face into my neck.

"I-im just scared" She admits and that nearly breaks my heart right then and there.

"We'll be okay everything will be okay" I say gently before kissing her on the lips and turning the light back off when she looks a bit better we lay down and I wrap my arms around her waiste while she lays her head on my chest. I wait for the light snores to come from her mouth before allowing myself to go into complete darkness.