Chapter 44: Famous Last Words

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way" I said softly. She hold on to me tighter and mumble in the crook of my neck "I should have listen to you." "It's okay Tuesday" I said and gently rub her back. She slowly pulled away from me and said gratefully "Thanks Milo."

I smiled at her and lie down on my bed. I rest my hands on the back of my head and then I asked her curiously "When Jake cheated on you with Cree, what did you do?"She chuckles at me and said "Do you really want to know?"

I looked at her curiously and said "Yeah I wanna know what happen." She smirks at me and said "Well I knee him in the groin." I starting cracking up and said "Oh wow Tuesday!" "Wait! you didn't let me finish" she said giggling.

I raise one eyebrow at her and said "There is more?" She nods her head and continues to say "I throw his clothes out the window." My eyes widen and I asked her "So he was naked?" She started laughing and said "Yes but....."

I roll my eyes at Tuesday but asked eagerly "What happen next?" "Well after that, I bumped into Oliver downstairs" Tuesday said. I looked at her confused and asked "What does Oliver have to do with Jake?" "Well when I asked Oliver where you went so I could apologized.

He saw Jake walking down the steps, dressed in a toga and asked me if that was my boyfriend" she explain. "Wait! where did Jake get a toga from" I asked confused. "He made it out of the bed sheet since I throw away his clothes" Tuesday said chuckling.

"Okay and what happen next?" I asked excited. "After that I told Oliver that I broke up with Jake because he cheated on me. Then Oliver step on a piece of the bed sheet that was dragging on the floor. And it rip and fell off of Jake" Tuesday said giggling.

 "Everyone saw him naked" I said seriously. "Yep!" she said nodding her head. I was laughing my butt off along with Tuesday. "Man I wish I was there to see it" I said chuckling. "The best part was when everyone starting laughing at Jake and he ran out of the house" she said smiling.

"Wait! What about Cree?" I asked curiously. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot about her" Tuesday said while smiling evilly. "Geez Tuesday knowing you, she probably end up in the hospital" I said playfully. "Actually Cree is already in the hospital because I broke her nose" she said sheepishly.

"You broke her nose" I said surprised. "Yeah I punch her twice and broke her nose" she said grinning. I looked at her stun and said "Really Tuesday? Two times!" "Yep! once for interrupting me and second for treating you like crap" she said smiling.

"You punch her because of me" I said shock. Tuesday nodded her head and said "Yes! I hated how she treated you like crap. And secretly I always wanted to punch her since the day I saw her." I chuckle at Tuesday and said "You didn't have to do that for me!"

 "Yeah I did! She was a total b*tch and deserves it anyways" Tuesday said while lay down next to me. "Well I can't argue with that" I said grinning. "This night turned out to be such a disaster. I'm really sorry about what happen Milo" she said sincerely.

I smiled at Tuesday and wrap one of my arms around her waist. "It's okay Tuesday. I forgive you" I said reassuring her. She looked at me slyly and said "also if you need me to go after Cree just tell me." "Nah I could really careless about Cree" I said shrugging.

"Aww I wanted to get her again" she said pouting. I roll my eyes at Tuesday and said "geez you already broke her nose." "Well do you really think I was going to let Cree off the hook. After she treated you like crap and slept with my boyfriend" Tuesday said crossing her arms.

I frown slightly when she said boyfriend. "Tuesday do you still like Jake? Even though he cheated on you" I asked curiously. She closed her eyes and thought about it for a while which worried me. I was waiting patiently for her to say something.