Louis' mouth gaped , "Are we going to ride a horse ?!"

"Yes , we are ." Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek , "You can go pet them until I get all the stuff ready , yeah ?"

Harry went to get the saddle and the reins , Louis walked slowly closer to the horses , when one of them looked up at him , a brown one with a bit of white .

Louis walked closer to the brown horse , the horse wagged his tail and walked a little closer to Louis aswell . Louis held his hand up to touch his nose , the horse breathed under his hand and stayed still . Louis smiled and took a step closer , rubbing his hand on the horse's long neck .

"Made a friend already ?" Harry chuckled from behind , Louis turned his head , "He's friendly ." He hugged him gently , the horse made a 'pffftt' noise that made Louis giggle .

"His name is Amigo ." Harry smiled at the two and placed the saddle on the horse's back , strapping it around him , and the reins to his mouth .

"Come here ." Harry grabbed his waist and pulled him towards Amigo's back , "Put your foot here , I'll help you up ."

Louis placed his foot where Harry told him , Amigo was very tall so Harry helped him up by his hips .

Louis settled on his back and pet his soft hair , when Sam walked towards them , "Here's the bag ."

Harry took the back pack from Sam and thanked him with a smile , Sam smiled back and waved goodbye . Harry pushed himself up on Amigo's back , sitting behind Louis . He held the reins and placed his chin on Louis' shoulder , "Ready ?"

Louis nodded excitedly with a wide smile on his face , Harry pecked his cheek and tugged gently at the reins , Amigo started walking into the woods in front of them .

"How many lessons did you take ?" Louis asked .

"Five . It was fun , honestly . I got to meet Amigo , and the other two , Nylah and Chandy ." Harry said with a smile , "They're all very friendly , I got quite attached to Chandy ."

"I like Amigo ." Louis patted Amigo's back gently , getting the same 'ppffftt' noise . He giggled , "He's really cute ."

Harry tugged at the left rein a little to turn Amigo left , he smiled and pecked Louis' cheek , "I'm glad you like him , and he seems to like you ."

Louis grinned , he leaned a little backwards into Harry's chest , who hugged his middle and pulled him even closer .

They rode for a little while , Louis looked around at the trees , long grass , when he noticed a lake from afar .

"Is that where we're going ?" Louis pointed forward , Harry nodded , "Mhm . You're going to love the place ."

Once they got there , Louis' mouth gaped at the scenery around him . A small lake with a nine feet waterfall , long green grass and colourful flowers .

Harry jumped off Amigo's back and took the reins , he tied him to a branch and walked to Louis , "Come here ."

Louis slid off Amigo's back into Harry's arms , "You like it ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and smiled at him , "Yeah , it's beautiful ."

"Come on ." Harry grabbed his hand and walked a little closer to the lake , he opened his backpack and took a blanket out , spreading it on the grass .

The two sat down , Harry took out of the bag two water bottles and a few snacks and cookies , he placed everything on the blanket and pulled Louis to sit sideways between his legs , "Dig in ."

Louis smiled and took a bag , he fed Harry a few pieces and giggled when a few crusts fell from his lips .

Louis moved to sit on the end of the blanket , near a pile of flowers . He took a few and joined them together , Harry sat next to him , "Teach me ." He took a few flowers . Louis showed him the trick , giggling at Harry's big and clumsy hands .