Whos that? Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

I try to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back "where do you think your going" he asks and I flinch "get off of me" I shout and he laughs

"Come on baby I don't bite" he says and I struggle to get out of his grips.

"Get off of her" I hear a rather familiar angry voice and the guy In front of me went from confident to scared shitless

He lets go of me, and I massage my wrists when the guy turns around to face the guy I get a look at him and its Harry.

"I'm sorry man I didn't" the guy stutters and Harry laughs.

"If I see you around her again you'll regret it" he spits and the boy nods rapidly before running away.

"Thank you" I say quietly and he nods before walking away but I run after him

"Wait" I yell and he turns around to face me

"Can you explain to me why you did what you did back there" I say and he scoffs

"Does it really matter you thanked me now goodbye" he says and he begins to walk away but I gently grab his arm and immediately I feel him tense.

"Sorry I did-" I begin to say but he cuts me off

"Your not going to let this go are you" he asks and I shake my head and he looks frustrated.

"For some reason you end up everywhere" he says "and I can't seem to stop staring" he says again and I blush.

"But of you were smart you would stay away from me" he says

"Maybe I don't want to be smart in this situation" I whisper

"Who are you" he asks and I look up to meet his gaze

"Funny, I could ask you the same question" I say earning a genuine smile from him and it made my heart flutter I can't say I have feelings for him because I just met him but u can't say he doesn't intrigue me.

Harry's P.O.V

This girl there's something about her, something about her that makes me feel protective over her. Yet I don't even know her damn name, isn't that crazy I don't even know this girl and I feel oddly connected to her.

"You want to grab some coffee" she asks and I begin to shake my head but she speaks up again.

"Come on,maybe I don't know you but I want to" she says quietly and I can't say no right then and there my body takes over and I nod and she smiles before grabbing my arm making me tense up again and leading me to her car.

The drive there was silent not an awkward silence just silence once she pulls into Starbucks we both walk in and order to mocha frappes she gets money out but I hand the guy my card and she smiles at me. We grab our drinks and sit down.

"Thank you" she says

"No problem" I say

5 minutes of awkward silence she finally speaks up.

"So tell me about yourself" she says and I laugh.

"I'm sure you've heard everything about me" I say and she rolls her eyes

" I was never one to believe what I hear" she says and I nod in understanding

"I never got your name" I say quietly

"Alyssa" she says and I smile she's not bad not bad at all.

We get to talking throughout the whole time and I find myself laughing and actually getting to know this girl.

"Ready" I ask and she nods we've been here taking for an hour and half but I didn't mind.

We hop in the car and begin to drive,

"So where am I taking you" she asks

"I'll walk you up to your door and walk home" I say and she looks at me wide eyed

"It's fine" I say and she nods we pull into a nice looking house and I literally love 3 blocks away.

We both get out of the car and I walk her up to the porch "I had a good time" she says and I laugh

"Surprisingly I did to" I say and she fake gasps

"C'mon styles I'm not that bad" she mocks earning a laugh from me.

"Goodnight" I say before trying to walk away to be yanked back by Alyssa and her lips crash on mine they feel like clouds, her breathe smells minty and I feel fireworks erupting in my stomach we pull away and I look her in the eyes.

"Why are you doing this" I whisper

"Because your different" she responds before walking into the house and closing the door, I walk off the porch smiling to myself.

"Your different to Alyssa" I whisper to myself before walking home.