Bad boy (Harry Styles fan fiction)

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Honey wake up I don't want you to be late" I hear my mom yell from down the stairs I groan in response before sitting up and rubbing my eyes in attempt to wake me up, that sure as hell didn't work.

I'm Alyssa Roberts, I just moved to homls Chapels England cause my mom got transferred here for a job. Therefore I had to leave my friends, my life everything and I couldn't be any more miserable. Today is my first day of school and I'm not exactly

excited but lets just hope the girls here aren't complete whores and some are my type. And the guys well I'm not to worried about that I'm sure most will be falling at my feet and I'm not even trying to be conceded.

I swing my feet over my bed before walking to the bathroom an turning on the shower, to give it time to heat up I begin brushing my teeth 6 minutes later I wash my mouth off before stripping off all of my clothing and getting into the perfect temperature shower.

I moan in response it feels good to be clean and have each water droplet slowly massage my skin, I wash my body shave my legs and then wash my hair. I step out of the shower smelling like my usual sent vanilla and mint.

I walk over to my closet trying to decide what to wear its been pretty warm out here so I decide on a tab floral dress with small flowers as a pattern a short jean jacket to wear over it as well as my short brown leather boots. Once I'm fully dressed I sit in front of my body mirror and apply the appropriate amount of make up which consists of light eye liner mascara and lip gloss. I've never really needed foundation because I don't get blemishes. I straighten my long brown hair to make sure it's pin straight before running down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to my mother drinking coffee and my little brother eating breakfast "what's up little bro" I say messing up his hair making him give me a death glare putting me in a fit of laughter I grab a banana and begin to eat it once I'm finished I throw it away and down some orange juice before kissing my mom goodbye and saying goodbye to mike my 15 year old brother.

I grab my car keys luckily my mom wants to take mike for some odd reason I just don't want to be late I throw my bag over my shoulder before making my way to school.

I pull into a parking spot close to the front doors before looking at myself and hoping out of the car throwing my bag over my shoulder. I begin to walk towards the front doors scanning over the premasist and having most eyes on me. I can pretty much call out everyone it's not much different from my school.

You have the jocks with the cheerleaders, the nerds, the bad boys smoking and the normal ones who fit in with just about anyone. Oh and let's not forget the popular girls. I laugh thinking about it they probably act like the girls from mean girls to bad I'm not the type of girl to be messed with or we will defiantly be fighting. And not girly fighting. I look over at an intriguing boy tall tattoos hair that falls perfectly on his head, he sees me looking at him and we make eye contact for a split second before he looks away.

I walk through the front doors and make my way to the main office which isn't to hard to find, there's a girl in line before me and she steps out of the way I nod in a kind of thank you motion.

"Hi I'm Alyssa Roberts I'm here to get my schedule" I say to the lady who looks exactly like the ones from the movies older messed up make up sweet but can be horribly mean if she has to.

"Oh right sweetie here you go" she says handing it to me I turn around and bump into the same girl who was in line before me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I'm such a cluts" she says and I laugh

"No your fine" I say and she smiles warmly at me not one of those fake smiles either a genuine smile.

"I'm Melissa" she says reaching her hand out for me to take and I gladly accept

"Alyssa" I say smiling at her.

"So your new eh" she says and I laugh and nod we get to talking before we end up at my locker I really like this girl, my first friend here I guess.

"Look at that right next to mine" she says and I laugh.

"Lets see that schedule" she says and I nod before giving it to her and organizing my locker.

"You have every class with me" she chirps and I smile at her.

" come on dont want to be late" she says and we begin walking and talking before we walk into the classroom the bell rings right after and a flash of relief comes over me, I hate walking into classes late for some odd reason well alone at least.

" ah me. Roberts " the man says to me and I look his way before nodding.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Mr. Slou" I shake his hand before taking a seat next to Melissa and some of her friends. Everyone chatting away so I decide to talk to the guy next to me " so what kind of work do you do around here" I ask

And he laughs "this is more like a free period" he says before turning to look at me and I nod "I'm Zach by the way" he says giving me a warm smile and a hand to shake I accept shaking his hand.

"I'm Alyssa" I say and he nods the rest of the period I talk to Zach and Melissa and there friends luckily they're friends to so I made friends with about 15 people and they're really nice glad I chose this group.

I kept spotting the same guy from earlier this morning with the tattoos and perfect hair eyeing me down which I guess was kind of weird, I would glance back sometimes making eye contact for a split second. He seems like someone you shouldn't get involved in but I've never been one for rules or following orders.

The bell rings and Melissa grabs my arm pulling me to my next class and I just laugh following behind 1 period down 8 more to go.