Seventy Five

The kiss didn't last much longer than that before Demi pulled away biting her lip gently as she gazed into his eyes. It was only then she remembered how much she missed the taste of his lips or the feel of them moving against hers. Joe smiled again before leaning down kissing her again Demi kissing back as her hands came up to his hair knotting them gently. Joe deepened the kiss it becoming fuller moaning when she tugged at his hair gently, he pulled away but only to push her down on the bed connecting their lips again as he hovered over her the kiss being more passionate this time around as Demi pulled him closer to her. They only pulled away from each other when air was needed Demi staring up at him as he did back down at her.

"Love me." Demi whispered through getting her breath back.

"Always." Joe muttered getting up, making sure the door was locked before he joined her again their lips connected once again.

Joe fell back on the bed next to Demi breathing heavy as was Demi but she smile when he brought her up into his arms kissing her hair gently. The two of them stayed quiet for a little while but embraced each other after what they had just shared together. Neither of them knew where it came from but neither of them regretted it anyway.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Demi questioned looking up at him seeing that he had shook his head gently.

"I-I just couldn't push my feelings for you anymore." Joe leaned down kissing her gently before pulling away again his head laying down on the pillow Demi smiling her head settling down on his chest hearing his heartbeat steadying more everytime he took a breath in. It was a relief to hear it after everything that had happened over the three years. She was sure she was going to lose him and that was the worst feeling because of the fight they had before hand. She didn't want him to die thinking that she hated him because her feelings were the opposite.

"We should probably get dressed and go downstairs before a little someone notices we've been gone for too long." Demi giggled as she got up from his arms finding all her clothes which were thrown over the floor passing Joe his when she found them.

"At least I've remembered something though, maybe I just needed a head start for the rest to come." Joe answered slipping his boxers on then his shirt and pants and by then Demi was dressed too looking in the mirror as she straightened out her hair.

"Joseph!" Demi exclaimed when she noticed a love bite on her neck, Joe just grinned leaning down kissing her gently before moving some hair over her shoulders.

"They're gonna know anyway because you were loud." Joe accused laughing again when Demi shoved him backwards but he brought her into his arms kissing her gently Demi kissing him back before she pulled away.

"Me loud? I think that was you." Demi answered crossing her arms over her chest Joe smiling kissing her forehead.

"Nope definitely you because I just gave you the best of your life." Joe winked at her before leaving the room a small smirk on his face. Demi blushed but had a smile on her face before she followed him downstairs lifting Amelia up in her arms when she ran over.

"Mommy why your cheeks red?" Amelia questioned Joe only smirking more as Demi blushed more. Demi shook her head at him kissing Amelia's head gently.

"No reason baby girl, daddy is being silly." Demi stated looking over at Joe who gave her another wink Amelia looking between them confused.

"Daddy is a weirdo." Amelia mumbled making everyone laugh. Demi sat down next to Joe who kissed her gently then pulled away. Denise and Paul smile seeing them together, they just couldn't deny their feelings for each other anymore. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!