Fifty Three

Joe sighed as Amelia was laid down in his arms seeing that Dianna and Eddie left the room. It was in that moment he knew that they at least knew if not Demi. Demi's arms came back down laying down by her side, she was just glad he was telling her and not letting her see him. Nobody spoke for a couple of moments Joe now sat on the chair at the end of her bed staring down at Amelia who was still awake after a bottle.

"I-I'm not who you think I am, I've been lying to you." Joe mumbled but Demi was still able to hear him clearly.

"I know, I've been waiting for you to tell me throughout the whole pregnancy. It's upsetting actually that we were having a baby together and you didn't tell me then when she arrived you still didn't tell me, I was starting to think that you wasn't going to. I just want to know why." Demi explained Joe keeping his eyes on Amelia as she stared back up at him.

"It started because you were treating me like a normal person and not Joe Jonas who is a millionaire but then I just didn't want to lose you because I was lying to you. You also said that I was a heartbreaker and the least attractive out of The Jonas Brothers so that didn't really give me much confidence to do it." Joe explained.

"I was playing with you Joe, I never really seen you or your brothers besides on a advert, I became blind when you weren't very big. What hurts me most is when I think about if I couldn't have this operation would you have ever told me," Demi admitting sighing when she didn't hear him speak again. "I'm taking these off now, I want to see our daughter."

"She's in my arms." Joe murmured so she would know roughly where to look. Demi lifted her hands up to her eyes again peeling off the white patches until they were off her eyes. She had to blink a couple of times to get used to the harsh light but her eyes soon landed on her daughter laid in her father's arms. She felt her eyes burn with tears when she saw her for the first time just over a day after she was born. Her eyes then moved up to the man that was holding onto their daughter. He soon got up though making his way over to the bed laying Amelia down in her arms, it was only then she let the tears roll down her cheeks.

"S-She's so beautiful." Demi breathed.

"She looks mostly like you, she has my hair colour and long fingers and toes but that's about it." Joe stated letting Amelia hold his finger.

"C-Can I see the videos?" Joe cracked a small smile standing up but only so he could take his phone out his pocket started at the first sonogram video playing it as he held it out for Demi to see. Her eyes were sore but at the moment she didn't care, she cried softly as she watched the videos one at a time until Amelia was born, now she was in her arms.

Demi smiled as she leaned on Joe's shoulder admiring her daughter who was now slowly falling asleep. She was fighting to stay awake here eyes opening and closing but she soon gave up her eyes closing for the last time in the next couple of hours. Joe kissed the top of her head gently admiring his daughter as well.

"I'm sorry Demi, you have no idea how much I am. I love you so much but I understand if you want some time or just don't want to bother with us anymore." Joe stated Demi turning to him leaning up kissing him gently, Joe was surprised but kissed back before she pulled away.

"The only reason I didn't tell you throughout the pregnancy that I knew was because I loved you too, I would have broke up with you sooner than this if I was that bothered about the lie Joe. I'll need some time to get back to where we were but I don't want us to end, I love you too."

"Your too nice but amazing." Demi giggled the two of them sharing another kiss before they admired their daughter again sleeping in her mother's arms.

------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!