Twenty Seven (Rated R)

Yes this is rated r, I'm not gonna bother lecturing anyone under 13 to not read it cause you will anyway haha! If you don't want to read it then skip it, that's fine.

----------------------------------------------------------

Joe took his shirt off throwing it on the floor before proceeding to take off her shirt leaving her with nothing on her top half. She always takes her bra off as soon as she got in finding them uncomfortable. Demi moaned when she felt his mouth come into contact with her neck tangling her fingers in his hair as he nibbled at the skin on her neck. He pulled away but kissed her neck moving down until he was at her breasts.

"J-Joe what are you doing?" Demi questioned her head back eyes closed feeling his breath on her bare flesh. Joe smiling slightly.

"I'm going to make you feel good baby girl," He kissed her nipple gently a moan escaping her lips as he did. He begun to suck her nipple massaging the other with his right hand, she moaned her fingers still tangled in his hair. He pulled away swirling his tongue around the other one then sucking the first breast again. He pulled away beginning to kiss down her body again until he got to her waistline, he planted one kiss just above her skirt before proceeding to pull it down along with her underwear. Demi was breathing heavy with anticipation of what will happen next, she felt him spread her legs gently then his breath on her vagina. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," She breathed then she felt his mouth come into contact with her womanhood. She moaned out loud as he begun to suck her licking all the places that have never been touched. Her moans were getting louder the more she felt his tongue on her now beginning to push his head further into her. "Joe." She moaned her head going back as she felt herself come to her climax. Joe smiled as her fingers left his hair Joe now on his knees.

"Are you sure your sure?" Joe questioned Demi nodding her head gently. She felt him leave the comfort of the bed but only to take his pants and boxers off then climbing back on the bed. He didn't like the idea of hurting her. "Tell me to stop if you want me too."

"I know it will hurt Joe but it will also feel amazing, I'm sure you're the man I want to give my virginity to." Joe smiled as he went in his wallet bringing out a condom. He moaned when she leaned forward taking it in her hands sliding it on him taking her time. They both got into position Joe kissing Demi gently warning her that he was going to enter her before doing so. Demi wrapped her arms around his neck digging her fingernails in his back gently feeling him pushing his way inside her. He stopped when he was in leaving a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Are you okay?" Joe questioned.

"Yeah you can start, I'll get used to it," Demi responded feeling him slowly starting to move his lips some moans escaping his as he did but trying not to be too loud knowing that it wasn't fun for her at the moment. He was slow and gentle until Demi felt something change within her moaning gently. "I think I'm bleeding."

"It's normal for your first time, you want me to carry on?"

"Yeah, it should get better now." Demi mumbled digging her finger more into the skin on his back as she felt him pick his speed up a little more. She moaned this time starting to feel a little better but it was only because he was being gentle. Joe only went faster or harder when Demi told him so. The whole night was about her Joe wanting to give her the experience as painless as he could wanting her to be as comfortable as she could. It was his first time too but he didn't hurt him even if he wanted to go a little bit faster or harder. It was about Demi tonight.

"Demi I love you." Joe moaned.

"Y-You do?" She questioned Joe then realising what he had said. He slowed the pace down a little bit moans leaving both their mouths.

"Y-Yeah." He replied a small smile coming over Demi's lips.

"I-I love you too." She answered groaning more as she felt him pick the pace up again his mouth on her neck again.

"I-I'm there." He groaned throwing his head back not too much longer later. Demi moaned as well as he thrusted a couple more times harder.

"Shower." She stammered only moaning more as he pulled out of her hearing him leave the room and into her bathroom. She stayed on the bed catching her breath back until she felt him climb back on the bed next to her bringing her up into his arms. Demi smiled laying her head down on his chest as he stroked her hair. They didn't say anything else to each other, just caught their breathes back after experiencing what they did with one another. They both slowly fell asleep Joe's arms tightly around the girl he knew he loved.

--------------------------------------------------------

Comments please