Seventy Two

Work is tiring me out! 

---------------------------------------------------

Nick and Kevin exited the hospital seeing a bunch of reporters starting to scream questions at them about Joe, whether he was dead or alive, whether he was finally awake after free years. They all deserved to know so it could be passed onto the fans but they were also telling them so they could hopefully be a bit considerate of him. Give him some space when he exited the hospital. He wasn't used to that life at the moment and they didn't want to overwhelm him but they knew they were all going to want to get a picture of Joe for the first time in three years.

"Settle down and we'll explain what's going on." Nick urged the chattering soon settling down the odd voice here and there.

"Joe is awake from his coma as of yesterday." Kevin announced voices soon filling the air again the two of them staying quiet until they were.

"He is coming home later on today and we would all appreciate it if you would give him some space. Joe woke up with amnesia and does not remember anything of who he was, not the career he has and the last thing we want is for him to stress out and get overwhelmed."

"The doctors say he will get his memory back one day but at the moment we'd appreciate the privacy. Thank you." Kevin spoke before they both entered the hospital praying that what they had said would influence all their reactions when he left the hospital later on that day.

Joe was now getting ready to leave the hospital. It was a huge relief for him knowing that he was better and he just needed to continue his life as normally as he could until he got his memory back which the doctors were sure would happen at some point. Joe would be moving back in with his parents for a little while, he had spent a lot of his childhood in the house and they were hoping it would remind him a little bit.

"Are you ready?" Denise inquired Joe nodding his head gently as his father picked up his bag. They had already seen the crowds outside, not just reporters but fans now wanting to see him. Ready to see him like all his loved ones were.

"Is it bad out there?" Joe questioned Denise sighing nodding her head.

"It's something you're going to have to get used to again Joe, they aren't just going to go away because you don't know that part of your life." Paul encouraged.

"I guess so, let's just get out of here," Joe mumbled following his parents out the room. "Hey!" Joe cooed lifting Amelia up when she ran over to him.

"She wanted to see you before you left the hospital." Demi breathed as she approached them kissing him gently on the cheek.

"It's fine, is she okay with the crowds?" Joe questions.

"If someone his holding her and she can hide from them she's okay." Demi answered the now five of them making their way down the hallway. Joe was nervous to get out there again, able to feel the fresh air on his skin would be worth it. He had been cooped up for too long.

"Daddy famous!" Amelia exclaimed Joe laughing kissing her head.

"That's what everyone says!" He answered.

"You and your brothers are very talented and have shown them off through the years. We'll show you all the photo albums throughout the years, the stadiums you played and a bit of your acting careers." Denise explained.

"That might jog my memory a bit." Joe approved as they approached the main reception. Joe took in a deep breath before they exited the hospital, it was only then he came to the realisation of what his family had been telling him. How many people were out the waiting for him to make his appearance. It only took one person to spot them before everyone was looking in their direction Amelia now snuggled into the nape of his neck.

The air was quiet as the breeze hit Joe for the first time in three years.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!