Chapter 19

Audreys pov~

I loved spending time with him like this even if it was under a bad situation because at the end he was the realeast out of my whole squad.

"Where are you sleeping?", the softest voice broke through my thoughts.

I looked over to Grayson and notice the way he was looking at me. He was looking at me with such an amazed and unbelivable eyes.

"I have no idea..", i say looking around.

"You can...stay here...i mean if you would like", he said nervously.

I look up to him and smile, "thank you". I see a glow in his eyes and it just puts a smile in my lips. I loved this feeling.

I saw Sarah glanzing my way and giving me a thumps up. I smiled back at her and she returned one. After all she wasn't so bad. I guess she had her days. And maybe we were all being little bitches.

"You like her now?", Grayson asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, i mean she isn't so bad after all. And she said she wants peace.", i explain.

"Yeah, but she lied to us..."

"I know, but everybody deserves a second chance...", i say pointing at us.

"True", he says shortly.

I look up to him and say, "Everybody as in EVERYBODY".

"I know, but i just think she is being a two faced and later going to stab you in the back!", he said flat out.

"Really? You think she will go that far?", i ask in disbelief.

"Yes i do! And its not because of what she did its just that she doesn't look like the type who you can trust!", he says.

"But Grayson we can't judge without knowing her", i defend Sarah for an odd reason.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I just want you to be careful around her and don't trust her completly!", he says worriedly.

I give him a small smile and say, " i will". He gets closer to me and puts a arm around me. His warmth was quiet amazing.

"I'm sorry"

'Sorry' what does he mean??

"Audrey I'm sorry", he repeated.

"What? Sorry for what Grayson?", i ask.

"For being such an ass to you. For always bothering you. For everything. Everything i have done to you!", he said sincerly.

I almost had tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe it. He was truly sorry.

"Grayson...", i started.

"No Audrey, I'm truly sorry for being such an ass to you this whole time", he said turning to look at me.

"I forgive you..."

"I'm sorry Audrey! I am!", he begs.

"Grayson please, i believe you!", i say looking at him in the eyes.

He cupped my face and brought it close to his and for a moment i thought he was going to kiss me but he just set his forehead against mine. It felt so amazing to just sit there and be with your crush under the moon.

Elsas pov~

I saw Audrey get up and head over to Grayson and i couldn't help but smile. They were definitely meant for eachother.

"They are definitely meant for eachother", i heard Ethan say out loud.

"I was just thinking that...", i tell him.

"Well you know what they say, great minds think alike...", he said sending me a wink.

I couldn't help it and smile. "Yeah...", i say nervously.

"You miss your family?", he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah!", i nearly yell.

"Me too", he agrees.

I glanzed at him and saw him starring at me. I quickly turned around but felt his eyes burning into my back. I turn back around and he had the biggest grin in his face.

"You know what i just noticed?"

"What?", i ask.

"That your so amazingly beautiful!"

What!!!!!! I felt my cheeks get red and i hated it.

"You're really pretty!"

"Thank you?", i questioned.

"You are! You really are!", he says getting closer to me.

I felt weak! He was inches away from me! My CRUSH was INCHES away from me. From my lips. "Thank you!", i repeat.

He grabbed my hand and kissed my palm.

Holy shit! This felt amazing! Now i knew how Audrey feels when shes around Grayson. They're both so handsome and hot!!!

He looks up to me and i give him a smile. I just wished something could happen in between us.

"I'm going to sleep", he told me and i nodded. He gave me a smile and headed over for the tree.

I faced his way and couldn't stop starring at him. He was SO PERFECT! AND AMAZINGLY HOT!!

Audreys pov~

"Ready to go to bed?"

Bed???? Um sure???

"Bed? What bed Grayson?", i ask joking around.

"Oh i mean, go to sleep", he said laughing.

"Hehe yeah..."

We get up and head to the nearest tree. We both take a seat and then lay down. I feel am arm go around me and of course it was Grayson. He pulled me towards him even more so we could be closer. I loved this feeling!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I hope yall like it!!!!

Please comment what y'all think about it!!

((( Comment/ Share/ Vote)))

Loveee,
Daisy