Chapter 20

Liams pov~

It seemed like years had passed and there was still no Audrey. I really missed her. I missed her smile. Her laugh. Her ways of being herself. And most of all i missed My sister. The sister who cared for me even if i never showed it back. The sister who had my back 24/7 even through rough times. The sister who only understood me even if we bearly communicated. The sister that i only have and i only love.

I regret making her walk. I regret hooking up with Katy. I wish i would have never done that. I wish i wasn't stupid to have let her walk home.

I. Hate. Myself. So. Much!

∆∆

It was early in the morning and i heard my alarm go off and next up a text came through.

I hoped it was Sammy for some reason. I grabbed my phone and checked it to see it was Madison.

Madison:
Hey, you think you can give me a ride to school. I woke up late today and missed the bus xc

Great. I wished this was Sammy.

Me:
Yeah, no problem.
I'll text you when I'm on my way.

Madison:
Thanks a lot boo :)

'Boo'??

I finally got up and went to Audreys room for some odd reason. I even knocked. Maybe i was lucky and she would respond saying she was changing or something. But there was nothing. I went inside and realized that i would always come and shower here just to make her mad. But today like every other day she wasn't here to complain.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I really missed her. I went over to sit on her bed and it felt cold. Her bed was empty everyday. Her warmth wasn't here to make it warm.

I didn't realize i had been sitting on her bed for quiet a while until i heard my phone go off. I got up and went to my room and saw the caller ID.

It read Madison.

"Hello?", i picked up.

"Where are you?"

"Fuck. I...i don't think I'm going to school today. Im going to be late anyways. Sorry i should have told you earlier.", i said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...kind of...", i barely let out.

"You don't sound okay", she sounded concerned.

"I kind of had a melt down, if it's even believable..."

"Liam, do you want me to head over? I can walk", she asked me.

"Please!", i begged in a way.

"I'll be there as soon as possible!", she said and soon hanged up.

I went downstairs and i didn't see my parents anywhere. Their cars weren't here so it meant they both went to work. Suprise!

I went to the kitchen and opened a cabinet. The liquor bottles catched my eyes.

No Liam! No!

I closed it. But couldn't help it and opened it back up. I grabbed the vodka bottle and opened it moments later. I thought for a moment if i should.

I took a small sip and it burned my throat. At the same time it felt good. I chugged some more and it burned even more. I couldn't stop so i kept chugging more and more until i heard a knock on the door.

I slowly walked up to the door feeling a little dizzy. I open the door to see Madison standing in the front porch.

"Heyy beautifulllll", i unconsciously say.