Chapter 43

**SECRET P.O.V**

After arguing with her for the stupidest reason and finally eating dinner i went to bed.

This life of mine was no joke. Only an idiot like me would get themselve into something like this. If i would get busted my ass would end up in jail for a good amount of time and i couldnt let that happen. At this point though i dont think nobody suspects from me, i mean nobody should. I havent given anybody a reason to...right? I thought to myself trying to think if anybody ever saw me.

I tried sleeping as much as i could before i had to go in search for those stupid kids, but really didnt get any.

"Your leaving already, honey?"

"Yes", i replied coldy before slamming the door shut.

I hated my job so much. But i was involved in it way to much to back out now.

As i drove to my destination i remember exactly how everything happend.

I remember spying on them just for the right moment where i could snatch them without anybody really being able to help them. Except the last girl, but still. If only i could have them for myself and not for my job. Id totally be more happy about this situation.

Roaming around the streets incase they were out here with the fake ass of Anthony. How could he have turned his back on us? He was part of this group as well. If we fail, he is in this with us. Why would he help them knowing he will fall with us if they ever find out?

Good thing the rest of the boys are still in it, if not id probably be stuck alone with him as well of course.

I park my truck and answer my phone, "what?", i groan.

"I dont know, those idiots are way smarter than us obviously....dude i dont know....yeah let me know what he says...aight bye", i said before hanging up.

Ever since they escaped the last time my job has been way more difficult. For one, i had to find excuses as why i wasnt home as much. Two, i wasted way more gas. Three, it was more dangerous since we were criminals and we were out in the streets. And four, we had no idea were those idiots could be.

The last time i had seen them was at the dumb hotel but then they recognized us, thankfully none recognized me since i was covering my face, and ran away...again.

"Hello", i picked up.

"Boss said to go home for now, stupid kids are lost again."

"I say we just leave them..."

"We cant, we sold them already. Your not backing out on this are you?"

"No...i cant, can i?", i question.

"You're right you cant so stop being an idiot."

"Fine, its whatever...", i trailed off.

After hanging up i went straight home.

"Hey baby, dinner is ready."

"Im not hungry", i replied going up the stairs to her room first and then to mine

🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴

Okay so this is a small chapter bc of obvious reasons. But guys who do you think it is????? He obviously works with the kidnappers but who could it possibly be if he has even been a part of the story yet???? LET ME KNOW WHO YOU THINK IT IS!!!!!

But as usual commentttt, voteeee and shareeee.

Love,
Daisyyy♡♡