Chapter 49

***SECRET P.O.V***

Everything was a hot mess. Those kids were no where to be found! Anthony was very smart and he knew us so well. Im sure he knew exactly what we were thinking of doing. Still couldnt believe how he betrayed us. One thing he forgot was that if we went down, he was coming down with us.

"Yo, whatever happened to that kid?", i heard 'Sidewayz' ask.

"Boss handled him", 'Dru' responded giving me a glare.

"That kid could have helped us...", 'Sidewayz' started to say.

"Whatever happened to the kid, it doesnt involve yall. So let it go. Matter a fact go on the lookout for the stupid kids."

Everybody got on their truck and left the barn including me in search for those stupid yet smart kids.

As i was turning out the barn i saw a familiar face. Crap! I couldnt let them see me, at least nowhere around here.

I quickly pressed on the gas and took off. I had one job and one job only. To find those stupid kids and finally sell them so I could get done with this stupid job that got us into so much trouble.

Just like Anthony knew our every move, I also knew his every move. I think he kind of forgot he worked for me. And just like we found them a couple times, I'm sure we can find them now.

I hear my phone ring a couple of times before I finally decide to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, are you coming home tonight?", she questioned.

"Of course I am sweetie, I'll be there for dinner. Tell that kid to help you cook some dinner", I tell her before hanging up.

I try to think the way Anthony would think. Where would this guy take this kids to? Would he be smart enough to take them far? Or stupid enough to take them home?

I knew one person who would be able to help me with that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!!! I'm sooo sorry I take forever to update:( but here's a small chapter of somebody who obviously worked for the kidnapers...can y'all guess who?

I'll try my best to update as soon as possible before I begin school again🙄 I'm working on an Audrey P.O.V so hopefully that goes up soon.

Thank y'all for all yalls support and comments of wanting more. I really appreciate it and have much love for yall❤️❤️

Love,
Daisyy❣️