Chapter 27

°°Audreys pov°°

"Baby?", he calls out.

"Yes babe", i answer.

"Mason and Madelyn just woke up", he laughs.

I step out the restroom to see both Mason and Madelyn crawling up his abs.

"Did you wake them up by any chance?", i questioned.

He looks up at me and winks.

"Babe!!", i groan walking over to them and sit on the edge by him.

"Hey, come here", he says when i was about to stand up. He pulled me up to his chest and pecked my lips.

"Get up! We need to go shopping for these two", i say pointing my eyes at the twins.

"Babeee", he says spreading out the 'e'.

"No, no, no! Im not going alone! After all your the reason we have two little ones!", i laugh referring to him being a twin himself.

"Hey!", he laughs.

"Please babe!", i beg.

"Fine. But first you have to.....change them. They smell!", he shouts.

"What? I totally thought you were going to say to give you a kiss....", i whine.

"You can still give me one", he says pulling me towards him for a kiss.

"C'mon get up and help me shower them", i say.

"Shower them? How about we shower??", he wiggles his eyebrows.

"No Grayson", i sternly say.

"You're no fun. Right Mason your mom is no fun?", he tells Mason.

Mason just giggles.

"You see even Mason thinks you're no fun!", he tells me.

"No Madelyn thinks otherwise. Right Madelyn?", i say.

Both Mason and Madelyn giggle showing a teeth each.

"Okay enough. Please help me shower them babe!", i beg.

"Fine"

After showering both of them Grayson jumps in the shower and takes a quick shower. I dress the twins in warm clothes since its a bit chilly outside. After Grayson is out the shower i leave the twins with him and i jump in the shower myself. As i come out i change into my clothes and head downstairs since i don't see Grayson in our room.

"Ready?", i ask.

"Yes babe", he says with a smirk.

"What did you do??, i ask suspiciously.

"Nothing...", he laughs kissing my forehead.

~~

I blink a couple of time and take in the fact that i was only dreaming once again.

"Goodmorning beautiful", Grayson says with a grin.