Chapter 6

Audreys pov~

I woke up and didn't see Grayson anywhere. I got up and started to whisper "Grayson". When i heard the door open i quickly dropped to the ground shutting my eyes close.

"Hey", i heard somebody whisper.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Grayson.

"Oh my god...where were you?!?", i asked him.

"I went to go see Ethan"

"But..how?"

"I kept the keys", he said annoyed.

I decided to stay quiet until he actually wanted to speak to me without his annoyed attitude.

"We are leaving tonight", he said flat out.

"Ok", i said quietly.

"Make sure you put your knife some where safe...i dont want you killing yourself out there"

"You would love that wouldn't you?"

"Actually no i wouldn't!", he said firmly.

"Whatever..." , i said looking away.

I heard him moving around and saw him getting close to me.

"I would die if anything would happen to you", he told me putting his hands in each side of my head and leaning in to kiss me.

Grayson Dolan kissed me!!!!!!

He pulled away and walked over to the window. Omg does Grayson like me?? Do I like him??? Questions filled up my mind.

Liams pov~

My father and i were at the police department. And my father was arguing with the cops for quiet a while now.

"Three days! Three freaking days have past and y'all still dont have a clue where my daughter could be! Why are y'all f*cking cops then!!", my father yelled to the cops.

"Sir, we are trying our best...but sir your case isn't the only case we have to work on."

"I don't care if my case isn't the only one! I need y'all to find my daughter as soon as possible! Instead of being here stuffing your face why don't you actually do your job!", my dad yelled pointing at their food.

"Sir please, as i said we ARE doing OUR job. We are looking but there is no clue whats so ever!", the cop responded.

"Oh yeah like the f*cking kidnappers would leave a note to say where they are going to be at right!!! They're not stupid either!", my dad yelled sarcastically.

"Sir we know that but.....", the cop started to say but my father cut him off.

"Do your f*cking job!!", my dad yelled at them and then walked over to the door.

As we were walking to my dads challenger my phone went off.

*Ringggg ringggg*

I checked the caller ID and it was my mother.

"Hello"

"Anything about your sister?", my mom asked.

"Nothing..."

"Ok", she barely responded with a sigh following up.

"We're on our way to the hospital, ok?"

"Ok sweetie", she said.

♒♒♒

As i opened my mothers room door i heard sobs.

"Mom..."