Chapter 42

Liam's P.O.V

"MADISON!!!", I heard somebody yell to her.

I could only infer it was her dad or brother, but then again i really didnt know anything about her. I wasnt sure if she even had a dad or a brother.

I saw her make a hand gesture as in 'to leave' and then closed her curtains without shutting her window.

"Who the f*ck where you talking to?", i heard a masculines voice.

There was no respond from anyone which i could only infer Madison hadnt replied.

F*ck! Theres something not right here! I didnt want to text her because i didnt want to get her in more trouble.

"GET THE F*CK UP AND COOK ME SOMETHING!", i heard another shout.

"Yes...im going....", i finally heard her in between sobs.

I had to get her down somehow and take her away.

To: Madison
Baby, come down after you do whatever you have to do please.

After a couple of minutes maybe an hour or so Madison finally textes back.

'I cant Liam please leave. I dont want you to get hurt....i love you'

I decided to call her and once she picked up i begged her to come down so we could go for a ride.

"Liam you dont fucken understand!! He will kill me if he doesnt find me here if he comes to check on me!!!", she cried.

"Baby whose 'he', and why does he treat you like that?", i asked.

"I cant talk right now. Go home please.", she said before hanging up.

There was only one person who could help me at the moment and it was Sammy, her cousin.

I drive up to Sammy's house and text her to see if she's up, luckily she was and she came down to meet me.

"Oh Liam, now what?", she questioned annoyed.

"I need to know something and you're the only person that can help me", i let out.

"Whats up", she said crossing her arms.

"Its about Madison...i went to her house because i felt like she needed me and....", i started but she interrupted me.

"Now why the f*ck would you do that, Liam Sammy's step dad is very strict, he's crazy. If it wouldnt be because of her mom he would probably take advantage of her, plus he's involved in some deep stuff i dont know what but its bad", she let out.

"What? And why does her mother leave her alone with him?", i asked concerned.

"Okay look when my uncle past away, my dad's brother, Madison's mom kind of distanced herself from our part of the family. She then met this guy and remarried, Madison always feared him because he isnt very nice anyways Madisons mom kind of forgot about Madison she doesnt really pay attention to her other than here and there but she did warned him that Madisons dads family would kill him if anything happend to her...from there he kind of left her alone other than demanding her to do all the chores and prohibing her to have anyone over", she finished leaving  me shocked.

"Wait? She cant have company over?", i questioned remembering when we f*cked at her place since her "parents werent coming home".

"Nope, i mean she probably sneeked a couple of people when her mom and that guy leave out of town but she really shouldnt, he's very dangerous", she told me before adding, "why, let me guess you f*cked my cousin already?"

"No...", i lied.

"Oh Liam for goodness sake you dont know how to f*cken lie you f*cking pig", she accused me.

"I didnt f*ck her, i promise", i lied again.

"Oh yeah, so your just with her to f*cken hold her dam hand", she shouted.

"Sammy not everything is about damn sex!", i shout back.

"Oh well what a f*cken surprise because when it comes to you it f*cken is!"

"Are you jealous? Is that it? Is that why you screaming at me for f*cking your cousin?", i finished before receving the biggest slap of my life.

"You disgust me! How could you? Liam i thought you were changing for your sister, but instead you f*ck my cousin, my poor cousin that probably does love you and your just playing with her dam feelings! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!!! FOR LETTING AUDREY WALK THAT DAY! FOR HER GETTING KIDNAPP BECAUSE OF YOU!!! FOR YOU MEETING MY COUSIN!!! FOR YOU JUST PLAYING WITH HER!!! I F*CKEN HATE YOU!", she yelled before running inside her house leaving me speechless.

She was right. I deserved to be hated. I let Audrey walk instead of taking her home. She's kidnapped because of me. I met Madison and all i do is play with her. Now she's in danger and i need to help her, i have to help her.

I get in my truck and head back home. Im such a dick, how could i have turned this way? Why was i such an asshole?

Once i get home i run to my room and jump to my bed.

'I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE!!! FOR LETTING AUDREY WALK THAT DAY! FOR HER GETTING KIDNAPP BECAUSE OF YOU!!! FOR YOU MEETING MY COUSIN!!! FOR YOU JUST PLAYING WITH HER!!! I F*CKEN HATE YOU!', her words replayed in my head. I deserved to be hated. And the only person that could have ever make me feel different, the only person who managed to get things off of my head made me feel like complete shit today. But she was right, she was totally right. I even hated myself, i hated my self today, ill hate myself tomorrow and ill hate myself forever...

My vision became blurry and soon i fell asleep.

🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴

Its here!!!!!!! Finally right? Lol anyways im off of school for 2 weeks so lets pray i manage to update more times now...lol Anyways let me know how yall feel about this chapter and let me also tell yall that something big will happen soon so stay updated.

Also i know this chapter was also depressing but guys its probably the only one that will be this depressing.

On another note i have to other books called ROOMMATES AND STUCK IN LOVE go check them out and leave me some feedback!!!

As always commentttt, shareeeee and voteeee

Love,
Daisy🌼