Chapter 21

Audreys pov~

Waking up next to Grayson was quiet unbelievable. His warmth made me feel secure and safe. Even though we weren't official i felt like something was connecting us together. I turn around to face him and see he was still sleeping so i turned back around.

My mind drifted from him to my family. I missed them so much i couldn't express it. My parents must be dying not knowing if I'm okay. I wish i was home already and leave this nightmare behind. I also miss my brother, even if we argued and never really got along. Now that I'm thinking about it this was his fault. If he would have taken me home instead of 'staying afterschool' i would be home right now. Omg i can't believe it! If he would have just taken me home, i would be there right now! But then again i lied to him saying i was staying too so its partly my fault too. So technically i can't blame him not that it was because i love him and everything but still.

Grayson hugged me tighter and my mind drifted back to him.

He was so handsome....and cute...more like hot...and adorable....and gorgeous...and perfect!

"Goodmorning", i heard him say.

"Morning", was my only responce since technically its not good to be out in the woods.

He stayed quiet for a moment and then got up leaving me on the floor.

"O-kay", i say louder than i thought.

I dont know what i had done wrong but for sure i wasn't going to be his little lost puppy following him around.

I was seeing him walking when i felt a pair of hands grab me by my shoulders. My reflex made me jump and soon saw my worst nightmare AGAIN!

"LET ME GOOOOO!!!", i yelled.

I saw Grayson turn back around and run towards us.

"Let her go!!", he yelled.

Soon everybody realized what was happening and ran towards us.

"Don't come close!", the guy, who must be one of the kidnappers, demanded pointing a gun at them. He had a FUCKING GUN!!! My only thought was that i was about to die.

The guy that had both arms around me started walking backwards with me following his steps. I felt tears run down my cheeks.

"I said don't come closer!", he yelled and right after he fired his gun.

"NOOOOOO!", i heard somebody cry.

"Fuck", the kidnapper said letting me go making me fall to the ground.

I was so scared to look and see who had gotten shot. I quickly get up and run towards them to see Sarah on the ground with everybody surrounding her.

"Sarah!", i cry.

I see her in pain and her leg was bleeding from the bullet.

"We need to take her to the hospital!", Elsa screamed.

"How!?", i questioned.

"You and Grayson go and look for a cab or a phone. ANYTHING!", Ethan yelled.

We were all freaking out while Sarah was in pain. Grayson and I started running to find a street. We followed the way the kidnapper had gone since we inferred that there must be a street around.

When we finally met the street we got hit by something which knocked us out.

°°°°

I woke up and felt my head pounding. A huge headache crossed my head. I sat up to see Ethan, Grayson, and Elsa but no Sarah.