Chapter 32

***Audrey's P.O.V***

Waking up squished by Sarah and Elsa was not quiet the best thing in the world, but at least we weren't sleeping on the floor like we had been doing. I tried moving them so they could wake up but i failed to do so until the door slammed open and Anthony and the twins came in.

"Wake up!", Anthony yelled.

"Nooo!!", Sarah groaned sitting up.

"We need to leave already! If not we are never going to get y'all home", he explained before walking out.

"Hey, i don't know about y'all but we aren't in such good hands as we thought we were going to be", Grayson whispered.

"Well what did you expect...a fucking kidnapper helped us escape", Sarah responded.

"I know that, i mean Matt he doesn't look so much of a good citizen", he added.

"Grayson, he's a criminal! Where you not here yesterday when he confessed", Ethan told him slapping him behind his head.

"I know, but he didn't tell us for what he was wanted...for all we know he could be getting ready to explode us or i don't know rape y'all", he added.

"Okay, so what the hell do you suggest we do now? Freaking walk out like nothing! We are also now wanted because we fucking escaped the cops!", Elsa told him.

"Never mind", he said giving up and just rolling his eyes.

"I SAID WE NEED TO LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!", Anthony yelled from where he was.

We all started walking to where they were and once we reached them we heard the lady in the television say , "An adult and five teens escaped the police yesterday for certain reasons that are yet not clear.  Just now i was informed that they were pulled over in a all black Tahoe because of speeding. When the officer Howdy heard on his radio that the same Tahoe he was looking at was reported stolen he reported back saying and i quote "got it right here". Officer Howdy believes they heard him and took off for that same reason. After chasing the vehicle and calling for back up the vehicle some how managed to escape. If seen any of these six persons who will be shown next call now. Thanks to the surveillance cameras out in the streets we are able to identify them. Once again call if seen" and then seeing each and one of our faces show up in television.

"What the fuck", we all say in shock.

"WE'RE WANTED!!! WHAT THE HELL!", Sarah yelled.

"We need to leave! If Marcus sees this we're all screwed! Come on we have to get y'all back home!!", Anthony yelled grabbing his keys and heading towards the garage.

"Oh my god!!!", Elsa says nearly crying.

We all get on including Matt since well i honestly don't know why he even go in. Anthony took off as quickly as he could and i was scared for my life. Even more than when i got kidnapped.

After driving for like only 10 minutes i notice a small black car sort of familiar looking get really close behind us.

"Um, Anthony who's that?", i ask pointing to his rear view mirror.

"FUCK!", he yelled pressing on the gas full speed and taking off.

"Is that old boss?", Matt asked.

"Yes!", he yelled speeding even more.

"Old boss? You're a kidnapper too?", Sarah asked shocked.

"No, shut up no time to explain", he responded.

Even though Anthony was speeding the black car kept the same speed as him. He was literally right behind us and it was scaring me. If they managed to stop us he would take us back and then actually sell us this time!!! I swear if we didn't make it home this time i would officially give up.

"Anthony, who is it!!", Sarah asked.

"He's the fucking boss now shut up!!", he yelled swerving into a small street and then turning to the big street again.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY!!!", Sarah yelled annoying everybody.

I would have never thought that i would be saying this but there was definitely two type of people in this world for this type of situation: the annoying, stupid, screams for everything girl and the quiet, praying, and pleading for help girl. And as of now Sarah was the annoying, stupid, screaming for everything type of girl. I get it she's scared, like everybody is, but ever since we got in the stupid truck she has literally been screaming and being so annoying that instead of us dying because of a crash or something i think we are going to die from being annoyed and taking our own lives away.

"SARAH IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT OF MY TRUCK AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET CAUGHT BY MARC SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!", Anthony yelled which frightened everybody and made Sarah shut up.

The black car never left from behind and at some point even tried to get in front of us but Anthony wouldn't let him. Anthony kept trying to loose him by switching lanes ,which he nearly hit other cars, and also turning in small streets at the last minute but none of that helped since 'Marc' never left nor got lost. This was terrible! I was scared for my life! We were so close to being home and in good hands yet so far from it at the same time. All i wanted was to be home with my family and forget this horrible nightmare.And then the last thing we needed had to occurred....

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Hey guys!!! New update is finally here! I couldn't believe the last time i had updated was in February so i knew i had to get to it! Plus some you commented for me to update and well here it is. Hope y'all like it!

What do you think happened??? There's only one thing that can mess all this up and what could that be? The cops again or the bigger 'boss'? I guess y'all have to wait until next time i update which hopefully it'll be soon. ;)

Also sorry that i don't update as much like i used to. I know i used to update at least once a week and now it's more like once a month and i'm sorry:(

(((((COMMENT/SHARE/VOTE)))))

Love, Daisyyy❤