Chapter 38

(Guyss i cant!!!!⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆)

**Liams P.O.V**

Once i got home i went straight into my room.

"Liam?", i heard my dad call out but i didn't respond. I wasn't really in the mood to talk or explain where i was...more of lying to them.

"Liam", my dad said barging in my room.

"What?", i reply annoyed.

His expression turned to furstration, "Excuse me?".

"Dad, im not in the mood."

"I don't care, tomorrow you better get up for school. Liam, I'm not joking this time", he said more sternly this time.

"I know i know, i was going either way...calm down...", i sigh. He then leaves my room and closes the door behind him.

I didn't know exactly why i was in such a bad mood maybe it was the fact that i was using a girl for the wrong reason and the only person that was to blame was myself.

*bzz bzz*

My phone went off but i didn't mind checking who it was. It was most likely to be Madison and i didn't want to talk to her at the moment.

*bzz bzz*, it rang again. Im guessing somebody was calling me and it wasn't just a text. Still, i didn't want to talk to anybody so i let it ring till it stopped. It was pretty late so i could just say i was "asleep".

Seconds later it rang again. What the heck! I get up and grab my phone from the night stand.

It read an unknown number from out of town. I was tempted to pick up but it was probably some machine so i let it ring.

°•°•

It was the next morning and i woke up pretty early.

I had a text message from Madison
Hey baby, was wondering if you could swing by me...

To Madison:
Sure thing babygirl...text you when im outside your house

I got up and went towards the restroom to take a quick shower. After i got ready i went to go check on my mom.

"Morning", i call out to her and she half smiles.

"Morning sweetie, you're going to school today?", she questioned surprised.

"Yeah", i say checking her phone to see if Sammy had texted her or not. "Mom, Sammy texted you. Why haven't you responded?", i question her.

"Oh, i didn't even know...", she nearly whispered.

I also noticed a missed call....and it was the same number that had called me. Who was it? And how it did it know both my and my mothers number? Could it be Audrey? Oh fuck! What if it was her? And she needed our help! Dammit.

"Uh...mom i gotta go", i say running to my room to get my phone and keys and ran out.

I text Madison i was on my way and once i got there i told her everything. "Well, call the number maybe they will tell you something", she suggested.

"You think?", i ask her unsure and she nodded.

I hesitate at first but then dial the number. After the second ring a lady picked up.

"Hello, BridgeWater Marriot, what can i do for you?"

BridgeWater Marriot???? Why had a hotel called me?

"Umm...yes...uhhh", i say before hanging up.

"What happened?", Madison looked at me confused.

"Its a hotel......"

"What...?"

"I don't know...you think it was Audrey...."

"You should of asked if Audrey was registered there", she suggested.

Oh....wasn't i just sooo smart. What would i do without her. I dialed again and the same lady picked up, "Hello, BridgeWater Marriot, what can i do for you this morning?"

"Uh...hello i was wondering if you could tell me if Audrey Smith is staying at this hotel...", i sounded more scared then anything. What exactly would i do if she was?

"Let me check, you said Audrey....Smith correct?", she responded.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, well looking i don't see nobody with the name of Audrey."

"Oh...okay", i definitely was not expecting that, "thank you", i say before hanging up.

"No?", Madison asked.

"Nope.....lets just head to school", i say backing up from her house.

Once we got to school Madison grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me towards her. "Baby, she will be back home soon. I promise."

"Hopefully....", i sigh as we started walking holding hands.

What in the world was i doing exactly. Who the fuck did i truly want.

We walked to the cafeteria were i saw Sammy and the expression she had on her face hurted me. She started walking towards me and Madison and Madison pulled me closer to her.

"Hey, i texted your mom last night but she didn't respond. Is she okay?"

"Uhh, yeah i mean nothing has changed....maybe you should go visit her...", i suggested.

"Yeah.....", she said before walking away.

"Sammy huh?", Madison automatically said after she left. "How do you even know my cousin?"

"She's my sisters best friend more like sister. I've been knowing her."

"Oh yeah, so im guessing you've hit her up as well huh? Because she fucking gorgeous and im sure you don't see her as a sister or do you?", she blured questions at me.

"Wow wow, calm down", i tried saying.

"Babe, i can't. Not when you're telling Sammy to go to your house to "see your mother", im not stupid either", she said.

Okay what the fuck!!! Why didn't i know she was one jealous girl???

"Uh, who said i would be there when she would....baby i wanna be with you", i lied pulling her close and pecking her lips.

Okay okay, i know im being such a fuckboy right now but hey a guy gotta do what he gotta do. I promise im not always like this;) Atleast not when i have the girl i want.....in this case im not sure who it is.

A smile grew on her lips and she whispered, "sorry, i dont know what happened to me....its just that Sammy is just to beautiful."

"Babe, you're better", i lied once again.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Heyyyy guysssss!!! Whattt i updated again?????? Haha yes i did!! Hope yall are enjoying it so far!

Can we just all appreciate that i wrote this during SCHOOL today!!!! Guys i did this during FREAKING school! Im so proud of myself....not. lol i should be paying attention.

Anyways did yall like it???

Was it really Audrey or just an unknown person reaching out for them??? Who do yall think it was???

Any who like usual...comment, vote and shareeeee.

Plus go check out my other story called ROOMATES!!!!! Its pretty good i think so myself.

Love,
Daisyyyy