Chapter 18

Ethans pov~

I ask both Elsa and Sarah if they were ready. They both nodded in agreedment. I cracked open the door and didn't see no light that indicated somebody was there.

I wave to Elsa and Sarah to come over so we could go to Audreys and Graysons room. We tip toed next door trying to make the least amount of noise. We didn't even knock, we just got in and closed the door behind us.

I saw them sitting next to eachother in the bed and i could see that Audrey had been crying. Elsa quickly goes over to her and moves Grayson out of the way.

I heard her say, "Are you okay?".

I saw Audrey nod and then Elsa said something that i wasn't able to hear.

Audreys pov~

I heard the rest of the guys enter and i knew it was time to leave. I see Elsa come straight towards were me and Grayson were sitting and moved Grayson out of the way.

"Are you okay?", she asked.

I nodded.

"Audrey stop lying! Something is wrong and you know you can trust me!"

I look up to her and try to give her a smile but i completly fail. She wipped away my tears and reached over for a hug. A hug that i really needed at the moment.

"Audrey, you were there for me when i needed somebody and i will surely be here for you right now! You can trust me! You really can babe."

"Thank you a lot Elsa. I really need somebody to rely on right now!", i manage to tell her.

"Okay, tell me what happend? Why were y'all yelling?", she asked.

"He told me he liked me Elsa! He said he has feelings for me! And my dumbass made the most stupidass comment. I hate my life right now. I hate the fact that I'm stuck here without my family and friends. Im tired of this whole escape thing. I'm tired of this whole nightmare. I need to go home!", i say quickly.

"I'm sorry Audrey. Everything is going to be okay! Soon we will be home with our parents!", she manages to say to calm me down.

I reach over for a hug and i didn't want to let go. I missed my best friend! I wonder what has she been up to? I wondered about my brother too? If he even misses me!

We hear Sarah walk up to us and say, "Are y'all okay?". We look at her in suprise and nod.

"Look i just want to be cool! I hate the fact that I'm always left behind because y'all hate me! Can we just forget about what happend! Please!", she begged.

Elsa looks at me and then says, "okay".

We saw Sarahs face light up and it made me smile. I guess we were being little bitches to her.

Graysons pov~

I saw Ethan walk up to me and i knew i was going to have to explain but it didn't bother me. He was the only guy who can truly understand me. He was literally my other half and i would die without him.

"What happend?", he asked me.

I look up to him and give him a small smile, "Everything".

"Everything as in what?"

"Everything as in i told her i liked her and she responded to me saying i was a fuckboy!", i nearly yell.

"Bro, that's what has you down? You're far from being that! Come on now Grayson, you know better than letting that get to you!"