Chapter 4

Liams pov-

It was the next morning and there was no sign of Audrey. My parents didn't go to work and i didn't go to school. It was only the 4th day of school and things were already going wrong.

"Did yall call the cops?", i asked.

My mom completly ignored me and headed upstairs with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes, but they can't do nothing until 24 hours pass by", my dad said flat out.

All of this was my fault. If i had just gone home and not f**k around, Audrey would be here right now.

*Ringg ringg*

The sound of my phone broke through my thoughts.

"Hello?", i answered.

"Anything?", i heard Sammy ask.

"Nope, you?"

"Umm, well i'll head over to your house and tell you!"

"Sammy what is it!", i yelled.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes", she said hanging up.

"Who was that?", my dad asked.

"Sammy, she's on her way..."

"She knows were your sisters at!", my dad said cutting me off.

"I dont know, she didnt tell me!"

*knock knock*

I opened the door and Sammy quickly walked in.

"Ohh...hey Mr.Smith..i..i didnt know you would be here..", Sammy said suprised.

"Sammy!", my mom yelled coming down stairs.

"Hi Mrs.Smith", Sammy said.

"Do you know anything about Audrey?", my mom asked Sammy.

Sammy looked down at her hands and said "Mr. and Mrs.Smith...i really dont know..."

"Sammy say it!", my dad yelled.

"All i know is that the Dolan twins are missing too!", Sammy blurred out.

"Soo... What do they have to do with my daughter?", my mom asked.

"Well...she knows them and they might all be together..all im saying is that if we can find Grayson and Ethan we might find Audrey!", Sammy blurred out again.

"You're saying Audrey ran away with them!!!", my dad yelled furiously.

"No, no...never that!", Sammy screamed.

Both my parents were shocked.

Audreys pov-

I woke up and Grayson was still hugging me. His soft touch made a spark go through out my whole body.

"Grayson..Grayson", i said trying to push him away. All i got was a groan in return.

I managed to get away from his grip and walked over to the small window. I saw three men guarding the entrance from the ranch.

"How in the world are we going to get out of here?", i whispered to myself.

"You wont!", i heard somebody say.

I quickly turned around and saw one of the kidnappers walking toward me. He came so close to me he was touching my cheek softly.

"S..sto...ppp", i said sobbing.

"Darling, you will never leave this place without getting marked..."

All of sudden the kidnapper fell to the ground with the crash of a glass.