Chapter 11

Audreys pov-

It was becoming dark and we were all sitting down near a big tree which gave alot of shade.

"So are we gonna sleep here..?", Sarah said breaking the silence.

"Obivoulsy", Ethan said rolling his eyes.

"Ughh", Sarah said loudly.

"Look homegirl if you want to leave then start walking...chop chop!", Elsa yelled.

"People people please! Can we just stay in peace! Lets just forget this b*tch is even with us!", Grayson finally said leaving me with the greastest grin ever.

"O-kay. You all dont have to be rude with me! I never thought y'all wanted to know i was taken!", Sarah said quietly.

"Well what do you think sweetie, that you could kiss the twins like nothing...i don't know about you but we call those girls ho...", Elsa began but Sarah interrupted her.

"Don't you dare call me that! I'm far from a hoe!"

"Oh really?! So what is it called when a female has a 'boyfriend' and kisses two other guys?", Elsa asked.

"All she wants is attention Elsa!", i finally said.

"Oh my god Audrey, no i don't want no attention! Especially not from these two!", Sarah said pointing at the twins.

"You didn't want any attention from us?? Sure whatever", Ethan let out.

"Y'all act like y'all are fine as f*ck...y'all are okay!", she said laughing.

Umm is she blind or something!! Does she not see Graysons and Ethans fineass body plus face! They are perfection!! She is definitely blind.

"Yeah that's why you kissed these 'okay' guys....and you wanted me to sleep with you having Audrey in the room?", Grayson called out.

"Oh my god i was playing damm. But i got one question for you Elsa boo, why the f*ck do you care so much for these twins??", Sarah asked Elsa.

Elsas face started getting red and i could see her getting nervous. I know me and her weren't so much of 'best friends' but through out these days we kinda clicked as friends and i wasn't gonna let this b*tch put her on blast either.

"Well when a b*tch is trying to play both of them then obiously she's going to say something...", i told her.

"Or is it that you like one of them...", she led out moving her finger in circles.

"U..umm", is all that came out of Elsas mouth.

"And if she does it's her bussiness not yours or anybodys and it's not like shes taken like other b*tches around here!", i screamed.

I grabbed Elsa's hand and started walking off because i saw her eyes get wide. As soon as we left the area where we were, tears came down her cheeks.

"Elsa?"

"Au...Audrey...", she let out.

I pulled her into a hug and she started to cry completly.

"Elsa, if you do or don't like one of them, it's you. And there isn't anything bad about liking him. Because c'mon on now we all know they are fine!", i say making her smile.

"Yeah, you're right! They're so handsome!", she says smiling.

"C' mon on now!", i say.

We start heading back to where they were. We found Ethan and Sarah laying down far away from each other. Grayson was sitting down hugging his legs.