Chapter 14

Audreys pov-

We were parked close enough but not close to the point they could see us.

"Audrey, I'm serious we need to talk", Grayson said breaking the silence.

"Not right now Grayson. We need to keep up with these crazy people!"

"Fine", he bearly let out.

Soon the white van they were in took off and a little later Grayson followed letting a car in the middle of both of us.

"Where do you think they're going?", i ask.

"If i knew i wouldn't be following them, would i?", he said angrily.

"Well than, you don't have to be all rude about it. I was just asking?"

Silence filled the car and it was akward. I wonder what he wanted to 'talk' about.

"F*ck! I think i lost them!", Grayson screamed interrupting my thoughts.

"What?", i yell.

"I lost them!"

Great! Just great! How do you loose a car you're following!

"Is it them over there?", i ask.

"Yes, but why are they there?"

They had stoped at a building named 'Midnight Club' which had pictures of half naked girls on the outside and that only tells us one thing!

"They kidnapped us so we could be bar tenders and strippers!", i screamed.

I saw Graysons eyebrows rise. Whoaa! What was he thinking about?

"Okay okay, we need to come up with a plan to get them out of there!", Grayson finally said.

"I'm not going in there! To see half naked girls! I pass!", i yell. He stayed quiet.

"Perv", i whisper.

"Hey, I'm a guy", he replied.

"So? Doesn't mean you have to see girls half naked!"

"Nobody said i was going in!"

"You thought about it, didn't you?", i questioned him.

"Uhhh maybe", he said winking at me.

"PERV!" I yell.

"Anyways, how are we going to get inside without any trouble?", he asked.

"I dont know. Maybe wait till they leave?"

"Oh yeah we can wait all day..if you want all month....or even all year if you would like!", he said sarcastically.

"Well what's your idea!", i ask.

"Okay well since it is a club maybe i should go in but the problem is that Ethan and i look the same and they might suspect me.... And you...", he was saying but i cut him off.

"I am not going inside! My eyes are still virgins! I dont want to see no cats or donkeys!", i say. {Think outside the box for that, i didn't want to use the other words}

Grayson started laughing, "cats or donkeys??"

"Yes, you know what i mean!", i yell.

He shooked his head and managed to stop laughing, "you're something else babe."

Babe??!?!?? The inside of me was screaming!!!!! I still can't get used to him being nice to me! Like i feel like I'm dreaming!!