Chapter 51 (Update added)

Audrey's P.O.V

After so many ideas thrown our direction, by Anthony, on how we could make our way back to our hometown we finally agree on one.

Anthony and Matt still hadn't told us where exactly we were, so we didn't know how long it would take to get home. They were still a bit suspicious, if you ask me.

"One question?", Sarah questioned. "Where exactly are we?", she asked and I was so thankful she had asked. I'm sure everybody wanted to know.

"It's none of your...", Matt began to say but got cut off by Sarah.

"Actually, it is my business since MY LIFE is on the freaking line because of y'all!", she complained.

"I don't know where we are at, okay! Just shut up and soon you'll be home!", Anthony yelled making everybody stay still.

"I say we dump that blonde chick and this whole car ride will be 10 better", Matt stated.

"Oh, shut up! I think I'd be better off walking by myself than being stuck in a car with y'all!", Sarah shouted.

"Well then get off!", Anthony yelled slamming on the breaks making us all fly forward. "GET OFF!", he demanded.

"NO!", Sarah cried.

"Oh f*ck! Anthony hit the gas! We have company!", Matt yelled pointing at the police car behind us. Oh what a surprise!

"Sh*t! How'd they find us?", Anthony yelled pressing on the gas. How did they find us? We had a new car! Matt's friend had brought us a new one! MATTS FRIEND!

"Whose car is this?", I question quickly while nearly everybody else also questioned Anthony.

"Who knows! It was probably stolen!", Anthony stated while swerving lane to lane once again. This honestly felt like deja vu.

"Perfect", I say sarcastically bringing my hand to my face. Moment later I feel an arm go around my shoulders.

"I promise you, babe, I promise you we will make it home one day", Grayson whispered just enough for me to hear him while bringing me closer to his chest.

I begin to feel tears run down my cheeks and soon he takes his finger up to my cheeks and swipe them away. I was so glad to have him by my side throughout this all.

"STOP THE VEHICLE! STOP THE VEHICLE!!!!", we heard the cop say through the speaker.

"Oh my goodness!", Elsa cried shaking nervously. This was literally hell. A bloody nightmare.

As Anthony continued to swerve and turn in a any small street at the last minute, we all trembled in fear. We were wanted as criminals and they hadn't put 2 and 2 together because instead of saying we were kidnapped they were saying we were wanted for running away from the law.

Soon we heard more and more sirens. More and more cop cars kept arriving. We were so screw this time.

"Call Kris", Anthony informed Matt. Who the heck was Chris?

Matt took out the smallest phone out of the center console and dialed a number. Where the heck did they even get that phone from? Whose car was this? Where the heck where we?

"Kris!", Matt began. "We need you to hook us up!" He continued talking with whoever Chris was and short after hanged up. "Kris said to go to the fav spot", Matt let out giving Anthony certain signal with their eyes.

Anthony quickly turned right and then quickly took a left to another street. He pressed on the gas and took off. Little by little the sirens weren't as loud. But, all of a sudden Anthony turned right and went straight into an open garage. Deja vu once again.