Chapter 50

Liam's P.O.V

After everything that had happened with Sammy, things weren't the same. She wouldn't respond to my messages or calls. I even went to her house a couple of times and she wouldn't come out. At school she would totally avoid me.

I was an idiot. An asshole.

I was getting ready to go to school when my phone vibrated. I prayed it was her, Sammy.

Instead it was my dad saying if I had gotten up for school and to make sure to check on my mom before leaving. I don't know why I even thought it would be Sammy.

I go to check on my mom and tell her I was off to school.

"Okay sweetie. Be careful", she responded giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I take off to school and arrive within minutes. Once I park I wait till the bell rings to go in.

~~

I was walking to my third period when I bump into a girl I hadn't seen before around the school. Which in my case never happened unless of course the girl was new, because I technically knew everybody. Not that it mattered now.

"Sorry..", I begin.

"Oh no, it's okay. I have one question though...", she said shyly.

"Ask away."

"Where's this class?", she asked showing me her schedule and pointing at her 3rd period.

"Uh... just go straight and turn to your left and then it should be one of those classes, at least I think", I laugh.

"Very funny. Am I guaranteed to find my class there or am I going to find you there laughing at me?", she questioned with a little smirk on her lips.

"Well guess you'll have to go and find out for yourself...", I laugh turning around to walk to my class.

"Wait! What's your name?", she yelled behind me.

"It's a mystery!", I yell back.

I finally arrive to my class and I see her. I see Sammy standing by the door of my class.

"Uhh... are...", is all I manage to say before she cuts me off.

"Can we talk?"

"Yes, of course. Where?", I quickly respond.

"Outside of school?", she says which I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement.

"Yeah...", I say letting her walk in front of me.

I knew we had to talk. We had lots to talk about, but I was scared. Scared that she would tell me to f**k off and never ever talk to her again.

The bell had already rang and technically we were suppose to be in class but instead we were making our way outside the school and towards my truck. We both jump onto my truck and I start the engine.

"You tell me where and I drive..."

"Anywhere far from here... please", she let out and I could tell she was trying hard enough to not cry in front of me.

I back out the schools parking lot and start heading anywhere but home.

"Liam...", she whispered. "Am I a joke to you?"