Chapter 12

Audreys pov~

We all came back to earth at the same time which was kind of akward since we all said, "so what are we going to do?", which made us all go back to silence again.

"I think we should start walking...", Sarah offered.

"I think you should walk your uglyself straight down there and get lost in the woods?",Elsa said pointing straight ahead.

"Anyways", Sarah screamed, " are we going to start walking or what?"

"We need to find a place to stay...I'm done sleeping out in the open", Grayson said totally ignoring Sarahs comment.

"Same..but where are we gonna go if we don't even know where we are", I said.

"I dont know, but standing here isn't going to take us to a freaking hotel room!", Grayson nearly yelled.

'Hotel room'?? With what money exactly? Because i doubt it if anybody has money.

"With what money, if i can ask??", Elsa said with curiosity.

"With this", Both Ethan amd Grayson said pulling out money from their pockets.

You have to be f*cking kidding me!!!!! I was going to kill them!!!

"You're saying that all this f*cking time we have been sleeping out in the open when we could have stayed in a f*cking hotel!!!!!", i yelled.

"Umm yeah....", the both said walking backwards.

"Are you freaking kidding me!! We could have called our parents by now!!", Elsa yelled.

"Actually no, because this money is for food!",Grayson said nervously.

I could not believe it! This whole freaking time we were risking our lifes out in the forest they had money! They were definitely brothers!

"So were are we gonna go?", Sarah asked again. And again everybody ignored her.

"Look i only have 27 dollars", Ethan said counting his money.

"I have a 5....a 20..and a 10 so 35, right?", Grayson said also counting his money.

Grayson wanted to get a hotel room with 35 dollars?? He defenitly needs to stay in school.

"So in total y'all have 62 dollars", Elsa said.

"We can...go get some snacks...",Ethan offered.

"Yeah umm...we can just walk another 10 miles", i said sarcasticly.

"Well we better start walking", Grayson said shooting me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk.

Sarah had given up on us and had stayed quiet for a long time. Grayson kept up with me and never left my side. Ethan and Elsa kept giggiling behind us.

"So, you said it was hot huh?", Grayson asked out of no where. Crap!

"Umm what..oh yeah it is!", i said nervously feeling my cheeks get red.

"Uhmm, yeah it is", he said with a smirk on his face.

I had a strong feeling he knew that i was growing feelings for him.

"If it's hot, then why don't you take off your shirt? You have an undershirt right?"

"No, i don't actually...", i said fast.

"Ohh okay, well I'm hot so...", he started saying and didn't finish because he pulled his shirt over his head and off it went!

He smiled at me and kept walking. I catched up to him and my eyes couldn't resist from glancing over to his body! His toned abs made me weak! His body was just so amazing and perfect!