Chapter 22

Liams pov~

Getting ready for school i felt different. I didn't feel like the same me. The one who didn't care about a girls feeling. I guess i was changing.

*bzzbzz*

I glanced at my phones screen and saw Sammy. I was shocked to see her name on the screen after what just happend.

Sammy:
Oh and one last thing, next time you want to play me I'll be ahead of your own game. MUAH!

Woah! That was a suprise.

To: Sammy
Haha if you think you were playing me girl you are wrong. NOBODY can play me the way i play them. And fyi if you were trying to make me feel bad you didn't get what you wanted.

Theres that.

I finished getting ready and was headed for school. Once i got there i saw Sammy and Madison talking.

WHAT THE F*CK!

I went up to them as quickly as i could and asked what was happening.

"What?", Sammy ask.

"Oh babe this is my cousin", Madison said.

My mind was blown off completly.

"What! Your going out with him?", Sammy questions giving me a dirty look.

"Yeah, why?", Madison asks.

"Because he's a player!!", Sammy yelled.

"She's just mad i cut her off", i defended myself. Madison looked at me weird and then faced Sammy.

"Liam i don't freaking care if you cut me off because after all you were the one who got on to me at my house. Did you forget already.", Sammy said.

"What's going on?", Madison said looking confused.

"That was like 2 weeks ago darling. Not my fault you loved it so much that you think it was just yesterday", i laughed.

"Whatever Liam!", Sammy said before walking away from both of us.

I looked at Madison and she looked lost. "What the heck just happend?", Madison asked in disbelief.

"Look Madison, that was before anything happend between me and you", i lied, "and if you're going to let her ruin what we just started then whatever because honestly my mind right now is not even here. If anything is on mind is my sister."

She looked at me blankly and for a moment i thought we were done.

Okay, so lets go to early in the morning when Madison texted me saying we needed to talk.

*Flashback to the morning*

Madison:
:) lol

Maybe this isn't the right time to have a girlfriend since my sister is still missing, but i felt lonely and Madison was really pretty and lovely.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. After the 2nd ringed she answered.

"Hello", i heard.

"Hey beautiful"

"Liam, please tell me you're not drunk", she says nervously.

"No, don't even remind me", i joke.

"Oh", she laughed, "so whats up".