Chapter 28

**Audreys P.O.V**

"Man, now what are we going to do?", Elsa asked.

"We're screwed. We literally blew our chance of escaping and now one of the kidnappers knows we want to escape", Ethan added.

"Sorry...once again", Sarah said sadly.

We hear the door open slowly and we all turn around to see who it was. It was one of the kidnappers but, i could't tell if it was the same one Sarah had asked for help. We were dead now!

The kidnapper closed he door behind him quietly and came towards us. "Okay, i'm in", he whispered quietly.

For a second we were all confused until we realized it was the same guy and he was willing to help us. Thank god!!

"Really?", Sarah nearly yelled.

"Shh, yes! I want to leave too. I'm tired of doing this against my will. So technically we are escaping together", he informed us.

"Great", Elsa responded and we all had big grins in our faces. The day was finally here!! We were finally leaving!!

"Okay, so this is how its going to go", he started, " tomorrow night we will leave because its to soon to leave tonight. I will knock on your door three times and then y'all will come out and follow me into the garage and we will leave. I'll say i'm going to the store to buy some food and then we will get out this b*tch!", he finished explaining.

"Sounds good", Grayson said.

"Can we at least see how you look so we won't mistake you for somebody else?", I asked.

"Yeah..", he said before taking off his mask and reveling a handsome, young face. " There", he said and then putting it right back before leaving.

Grayson gave me a glare and i couldn't contain myself from smirking. He was jealous!!

"Its good to know we will be leaving tomorrow...maybe", Ethan called out.

"Definitely", Elsa added.

I saw Grayson get up and walked over to me.
"Umm...", he started.

"Yes?", i ask.

"You do know he is a freaking kidnapper! And he is freaking old! He can freaking rape you..pretty much", he spit out.

"Whoa... calm down Grayson. I never said he was cute nor did i say i wanted to date him ", i defended my self.

"Oh yeah, but you looked at him like he was a f*cking model!", he yelled.

"Oh my god! You're over exaggerating", i yell back.

"No, i'm not Audrey!", he said coming closer.

"Okay and if i was, why the hell does it matter. After all i'm single!", i yell.

"Not anymore", he said before pulling me into him and crashing my lips onto his. WHAT THE F*CK!! After what seem to be an eternity i pulled away and my eyes met his. "Gray...", i started.

"Shh", he said putting his finger on my lips. "Audrey, i really like you! And i want to be with you! Can we please talk about us!", he finished.

"Grayson, i don't really think this is the right place to talk about us", i tell him softly.

"Audrey, stop making excuses! If you don't like me just freaking tell me! I don't want to be waiting for you like a fool!", he snapped.

"Grayson, but i do like you!", i say without realizing i said it.

His eyes lit up and a smile took over his lips.
"Well, can we please talk about us!", he begged.

"Okay..", i say slowly.

I felt everybody starring at us and i turned to see them, " Um, Grayson".

He turned around and realized everybody was starring at us. "Can i help y'all?", he asked.
They all laughed and continued with their conversation.

"Okay, maybe you are right. This isn't the right place to talk about us.But when we go back home promise me we will talk!", he told me.

"I promise", i say as we pinky swear. A smile took over both his and mine lips. I really liked this guy so much!!

**Graysons P.O.V**

After the kidnapper left i gave Audrey a killing glare. How dare she look at him like if he was some type of goddess. He was a f*cking kidnapper and for all we know he could be setting us up. She has never even looked at me the way she looked at him and we've kissed before. I started walking up to her and she was glancing at me carefully.

"Umm", i start.

"Yes?", she questions.

"You do know he is a freaking kidnapper! And he is freaking old! He can freaking rape you..pretty much", i spit out letting jealousy take over me.

"Whoa... calm down Grayson. I never said he was cute nor did i say i wanted to date him ", she found an excuse to say. I knew exactly that she did find him cute and i wouldn't doubt it that she would fall for him. Jealousy was really taking over me without me being able to controlled it. Great!!

"Oh yeah, but you looked at him like he was a f*cking model!", i yelled in response.

"Oh my god! You're over exaggerating", she told me laughing a little. Did she think i was joking or something??

"No, i'm not Audrey!", i say walking up to her slowly.

"Okay and if i was, why the hell does it matter. After all i'm single!", she yelled and that's when my jealousy officially reached to the max. I pulled her towards me and pressed my lips onto hers. Best moment ever!! After a couple of seconds of making out she pulled away and our eyes met. A spark in her eyes told me she liked me and i returned the same gaze to assure her i was deeply in love with her too. I had never felt this way towards any female. And not in a million years would i have imagined falling in love with a girl who i would bully. She has me all mixed up. Being here with her made me realize that i had always liked her and now i feel it growing in my heart more and more each day. Having to keep it a secret is killing me inside, which is why i need to talk to her about us ASAP!! I just hope she can correspond to me the same way.

"Gray..", she starts to say but i cut her off. "Shh..", i say as i put my finger against her lips. And next thing i know i'm telling her that i really like her and i wanted to talk about us but, like always she comes up with the excuse of 'i don't think this is the right place to talk about us' and that's what makes me think she doesn't have feelings for me the same way i do.

But her next words surprise me,"Grayson, but i do like you!". My eyes lit up and a smile took over my lips. This was exactly what i needed.

"Well, can we please talk about us!", i begged her.

Right when we were about to start our conversation, Audrey turned around to see everybody starring at us. It was kind of awkward so i told her maybe she was right by saying we should wait till we get out of here.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Heyy guys!!! Sorry for this late update but i had finals all this week and it was hard to even stay up and study. I hope y'all like it!!

Love,
Daisyyy