Chapter 39

***Liam's P.O.V***

Once i got home i ran straight to my room. I felt like a complete asshole. Never in my life would i have thought i would end up like this and what makes it worst is that i don't even know why i'm doing this.

I know it's common for guys to play with a girls feelings but not for me...well at least not in this situation. Plus all i wanted right now was to find my sister. Living without her made me realize i really loved her way more than i thought.

I hadn't realized i was tearing up until my vision was blurry. My life was definitely not the same without her.

Soon i heard a melody coming from my mothers room. As i got closer and closer i could fully hear the song.

🎶 "We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still"🎶

I slowly opened the door and i saw her in full tears holding a picture close to her chest. The scenery literally shattered my heart into a million pieces.

🎶"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die" 🎶

I slowly enter her room trying to make as least noise as possible.

"Mom", i whisper.

She looks up at me and her devastated expression destroyed me completely. I walked closer to her and sat on the edge of her bed.

🎶"So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone"🎶

I can't take this any longer! I can't stand seeing my mother in pain and not being able to do anything for her. I got closer and reached for a hug and as soon as i did she let it out.

"Baby...i can't do this anymore.....i miss your sister so much", she said in between sobs. "I can't......i just can't."

I hugged her tighter and tighter every time, "Mom, yes you can...do it for her."

She pulled away and saw the picture once again. It was a family picture we had taken about a year ago or so and seeing us all united made me feel empty inside.

"Why?", she whispered before starting to sob again.

"Mom i promise you we will find her... i promise you", i told her wiping the tears away.

She looked at me and half smiled, "thank you baby....."

~~~~~

It was already night time and i had gone to my room after the talk with my mom. It really did hurt me seeing her like that and to think all of this could have been avoided hurts me even more. This was literally all my fault and i will always blame myself for it...ALWAYS.

*bzz bzz*

I check my phone to see who had texted me and it was Sammy.

-Hey, just wanted to see how your mom is doing...i texted her but she hasn't answered. Hope she is doing well.

To: Sammy
-Well what can i say....we had a moment today and honestly she isn't doing so well, she's devastated. It hurts me a lot Sammy it hurts me seeing her like that....she told me she can't do it anymore and i can't stand seeing her like that and what kills me more is knowing this is my fault and i'm the only one to blame...