Chapter 41

Audrey's P.O.V

All of sudden Ethan let go and we all let out a cry, "Ethannnnn."

We all ran to the edge of the balcony and looked downwards. For a moment we didn't see him no where and i literally thought he had fallen all the way down. And then he peeps his head out, "What? I'm fine...", he laughed.

"Don't do that!!!!", we all yell in unison.

One by one we all made our way down the first balcony. This was definitely going to be hell.

All of sudden we hear the screams again and we knew we had to hurry.

One after another after another we were almost at the bottom. But then like usual something had to occur, we notice a couple of guys waiting for us in the bottom and it was for sure not Matt and Anthony.

"Look", i pointed out towards them.

"Whose that?", Grayson kind of whispers.

"It's them....."

We all get as close to the door of the random room we were in and knock slowly.

"Check if its open", Ethan whispers.

Elsa pulls on the door to see if it would slide and for the first time in forever we were lucky enough for the door to be open.

We all get in and close the door behind us. We didn't see anybody inside the room but we weren't sure if there was actually somebody here. We quietly walk around and then the door knob from the restroom slowly turns.

At this moment I knew we were screwed. Not only did we not know whose room this was but also we were intruding their room.

Once Grayson saw my expression he pulled me close to him and hug me tight,"It's fine, we're going to be okay", he told me.

The door finally open completely and a tall muscular man walked out. He screamed, "What are you doing in my room?!"

I was so scared. Scared that we wouldn't make it out of here. For some reason i feared that this guy was going to get us in more trouble.

"Uhhh....sorry we were trying to escape somebody who's following us...", Sarah busted out.

"SARAHHHHH", Ethan and Grayson yelled in unison.

"What, maybe he can....", she continued.

"Shut up!!", we all yell this time.

"Ohh for goodness sake just get out my room before i call security and y'all really get caught from doing whatever", the guy told us.

"Yes..yes", we say going for the door and leaving.

"Are you f*cking stupid!!!", Ethan yells at Sarah.

"NO, AND I'M FUCKING TIRED OF Y'ALL...Y'ALL THINK I'M STUPID AND I'M NOT!!! SO STOP F*CKING TREATING ME LIKE I AM!!!! I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING AND I KNOW WHAT WILL HELP US AND WHAT WILL SINK US!!! SO Y'ALL CAN STOP TREATING ME THAT WAY!!!", Sarah yelled.

"Obviously you don't...and if you are that smart you would keep your stupid mouth shut. We don't know him for all we know he might known whose following us and tell them where we are!!", Grayson explained.

For our luck we were now safe from whoever was waiting for us on the bottom and whoever that guy was. Now we needed to find Matt and Anthony so we ran to the elevator and pressed floor #1. Once we got to the bottom we searched carefully to see if we noticed Matt or Anthony or even the other guys.

"What are y'all doing here?", a loud voice coming from behind us made all of us jump.

We turn around to see both Matt and Anthony and we thank God it was them.

"Oh my god, thank god is just y'all!!", Sarah praised.

"What do you mean just us", Anthony questioned us.

"There's a group of guys here looking for us....one of them found our room and demanded we opened but we managed to get down a couple of balconies, but then 3 or 4 guys were waiting for us in the bottom so we entered a random room and managed to come down here...", Ethan explained.

"What??? They found us already!!! Dammit!!", Anthony groaned.

"We need to leave, Anthony they will kill all of us if they find us", Matt informed him.

"Okay...i'm going to turn in our room and then we are out. Anything y'all do don't speak to strangers", Anthony told us.

I was so tired of this hide and seek game we were playing with some criminals. It wasn't the old school version one where you would hide behind a tree or under a table and prayed they didn't see you or even catch you because you wouldn't want to count, instead it was more like run for your life or get snatched and killed.

After Anthony turned in our room we ran to the vehicle, that somebody Matt knew had brought us, and soon we were off...once again for like the 5th time. This was definitely hell.

"Did any of y'all managed to see their faces or how they looked?", Matt asked breaking the silence.

"The guy who was banging in our room was pretty tall and muscular with a full grown beard and the guys who were in the bottom who knows who they were", Ethan explained.

"You think it was the boss?", Anthony asked Matt.

"Who is the boss? And what the hell does he want from us?", i finally yelled.

They all looked at me in shocked and then Anthony finally answered me, "Well you see he was ready to sell y'all, to whoever, right to make some big cash, i'm talking billions especially for Grayson and Ethan since they're twins, anyways when i helped y'all escaped i knew i was risking everything i have especially my own life, but i realized it was for the good. So when he realized y'all were gone he knew he had f*ucked up because not only did he loose y'all he lost the big cash he was literally about to make. So i'm guessing that's why he is still looking for y'all because he was literally about to sell y'all, well Ethan and Grayson. You girls were probably going to be sold to be prostitutes."

I was in complete shock!!! Thank God we escaped because if not God knows where we would have been right now.

"So, is that why they are still looking for us?", Sarah questioned.

"Yeah, plus some had already given a portion of money to save y'all so that's why he needs y'all because if not he either returns the money or gets killed", he added.

That explained literally EVERYTHING!!! No wonder they looked for us the first time and even now! They SOLD US like if we were some f*ucken objects at a freaking store!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is!!! Finally!!! Anyways i have all this week off from school!! THANK GOODNESS!!! I can finally sleep in lol. But on another note i will try my best to update again this week maybe 2 more times if i can bc i know many of yall enjoy reading it.

On another note the video above from the Dolan Twins where they shared with us about their father was really sad. (I know its old but i still want to mention it) I hope everything is okay and its not that serious.

ps. i also just began writing another story about #Kiandrea guys go check it out pleaseeeeeeeee!!! If you still ship them im sure you will enjoy it. Its about how we would all love for their story to actually happen so make sure to go check it outtttt!!!

Anyways voteeee/commenttt/shareeee

Love, Daisy :)