Chapter 45

Liam's P.O.V

Three days had past after everything had happened. My parents were slowly growing together and when i say slowly i mean it.

I hadnt had a chance to speak to Madison nor Sammy. I was kind of avoiding both of them even though i was trying to help Madison.

Bzz bzz

My phone went off and i had not a clue on who could it be.

Madison:
Imy :(

Of course....why was i expecting it to be Sammy?? I felt so bad...terrible actually.

'Hey, miss you too. Think i can go to your house today...' , i knew she was going to say no but i needed my plan to air off.

Madison:
Dont think thats the best idea...my parents are here

Perfect. I needed to meet her step dad in order for me to help her.

'Why? I want to meet your parents...'

Madison:
Baby, no not today.

What was she trying to hide?? Was her step father that much of an asshole?

'Babe...please and then after we can come to my place and talk', if this is what i had to do to meet them then i would.

Madison:
Fine, just bc i love you

Great! Actually just perfect... I started to get ready and then drove to her house. As i knocked on her door for some odd reason i was scared. Scared that something would go wrong and Madison would have to take the blame.

The door opened slowly and Madison came into view.

"Hey baby", she said reaching for a kiss.

As i walked in we made our way into the living room and there he was the famous step dad.

"Hello sir", i let out.

He got up eyeing me up and down. "Hey, i've seen you around", he said getting me by surprise.

"I believe not sir...", i said shaking a little.

"Uh...never mind confusing you kiddo with somebody else", he said nervously.

This was hella weird. I didnt even know what was going on, but he sure did look familiar. Lets hope we both wont remember from where.

"You might have seen him when dropping me off at school...", Madison let out.

"No...i mean maybe", he said walking away looking nervously.

"Can i go out?", she questioned.

"Ask your dad", i believe her mom called out.

"John, can i go out...", she nearly whispered.

"John? Madison he's your dad for goodness sake", her mom yelled.

"Mom, we've been over this!!"

"Betty its fine...and sure i have somewhere to be either way", John let out still eyeing me, searching for anything to accuse me.

I was not expecting this at all. Like John actually looked like a good guy, i mean i havent witness anything other than the weird welcoming, but i kind of had something in mind.

We make our way to my truck and we head to my house. My parents werent home either way and the main thing i was focused on was to get information out of Madison.

Before heading to my room i grab 2 bottles of vodka and two shot glasses and then we run to my room.

"I like where this is heading to...", she giggled crawling on top of me seductively and planting kissses along my chest.

"Cheers to us baby!!", i say filling up the shot glasses.

We both chug it down and then Madison reaches for the bottle and chugs more down before pulling my shirt off.

This was going way to fast and i wasnt planning on getting drunk, because i needed information.

"Baby, i love you!!", she giggled chugging more vodka down and i knew she was already tipsy.

"Baby wait, who was that guy?", i ask trying to play it off.

"Who? John? Oh he's my moms husband.....my step dad. I hate that man with a passion. He took my dads spot and my mom totally forgot about him.... i miss him a lot. I wish he was still here with me to protect me and defend me", she ranted while tears fell down her cheek.

"He hits you?"

"More than that....but i dont want to talk about that man...i want to talk about you....baby i love you. You're the best that ever happen to me", she kept ranting.

"He abused you? Are you a virgin?", i ask.

"Baby we've had sex already dummy...", she laughed.

"Yeah...i know but before...where you?", i ask.

"What? I dont know baby can you stop", she smiled so innocently. "Come", she said letting herself fall on top of me and attacking me with kisses.

"Wait...baby i need to know!", i said which sounded more like a demand.

"Are you an undercover cop now?", she laughed before pecking my lips.

"Madison, i think your step dad is in deep stuff."

"Well of course he is...who doesnt know that", she replied before chugging down some more vodka.

"Huh? You know in what?", i instantly ask getting up to my knees.

"Ooo", she laughed before adding, "no...i dont know...all i know is that he leaves early morning and comes late at night. Oh and last time he said something along the lines of 'yes, we've lost it again' but who knows what he lost."

She then threw herself at me drowning me with sloppy kisses until she knocked out.

'yes, we've lost it again',  those words replayed and replayed through my head. What in the world was he up to? What did he do for a living?

~~

The next day arrived rather quickly than wanted and i had an idea on how to know what John worked at.

I didn't want my plan to get ruined so i had told Madison i wasnt going to school because i was staying with my mom but instead i went to her house and talked with John.

"What do you want kiddo?", he asked filled with annoyance.

"Well, i'm looking....for a job that makes good money and i was wondering if you have any recommendations?"

"Kiddo stay in school", he replied nearly shutting the door in my face.

"Wait! I need the money....i owe a drug dealer a good amount and if i don't pay i die...plus my mom is very sick and in depression i need to help her", i lied completely about the drug dealer but not about my mother.

"You're into....drugs?", he whispered looking at his surrounding.

"Sort of...i just need to pay him off and then i'm done for good."

"Come inside", he let out and at this moment i was completely scared for my life.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Guys i'm so sorryyyy for not updating sooner. Let me just say school has been STRESSING me out!!!! Its to much!!! Anyways i had a 5-day weekend so i decided to write on my last day before going back to school. Stay updated....

Love,
Daisyy