Chapter 29

*Audreys P.O.V*

Today was finally the day! The day were we would finally escape! The day i would finally see my family and friends again! I never thought this day would ever come! I couldn't help but to wonder off on what would actually happen today.

"Good morning!', i hear Grayson say after yawing.

"Good morning", i answer back. "Ready for today?", i ask excitedly.

"Uh..not really. What if this guy is tricking us and he wants to kill us?", he says ruining my vibe.

"Really Grayson, why are you like that?", i ask annoyed.

"Because i don't trust a KIDNAPPER!", he yelled 'kidnapper'.

"Well then you can stay here if you prefer!", i yell before walking away towards Ethan and Elsa. When i walk up to them i see them laughing and all 'lovey dovey' so i decide to go with Sarah since most of the time the poor girl was alone.

"Hey..", i tell her as i sit next to her.

"Hi", she replies quietly.

"Ready to finally leave?", i ask her.

"Yes, i really want to get out of this hell", she nearly yells before we hear a bang on the door and a guy walks in. I hoped it was the one who was helping us, but i wasn't going to ruin anything by saying anything. He slowly took of his mask and revealed the same face as the kidnapper who was helping us. Thank god!

"Hey, listen up! We are leaving today when i bang on the door y'all need to be ready!", he tried to yell but it came out more like a whisper. We all nodded our heads and then he puts his mask back on before leaving.

"Yes, finally we can get out of here!", Elsa shouts. And we all agree.

Me and Sarah were heading towards Ethan and Elsa but i felt somebody grab my elbow. "Audrey", i hear Grayson call out.

I turn around and reply, "yes?".

"Sorry, i just don't like how you look at him and how you trusted him without even knowing him", he said sincerely.

I was shocked. "Grayson, what do you mean 'the way i look at him'? You think i would date a kidnapper? Well you're definitely wrong for even thinking that! Plus he is our only salvation. Without his help we will stay here for ever until they sell us. And i don't know about you but i''m not willing to be sold like a f*cking item, i rather get 'killed by this kidnapper' than being sold like a f*cking prostituted!", i informed him leaving him speechless.

"Okay, sorry. I know i was wrong for even implying that you would date him, but when you like a girl so much jealousy takes over you. I'm really sorry. You have to understand that i really like you Audrey", he said reaching for my hands.

"But who are you getting jealous of? Of a kidnapper? Really?", i ask him.

"I know i'm stupid", he replies.

"Yes, you are. Grayson i already told you we are going to talk about 'us' when we get back home", i assured him.

A small smile took over his lips and it made me smile. This boy will drive me crazy if we ever date because his smile, his jaw-line and his eyes are to die for.

"Thanks, these are the reasons i fell for you and nobody else", he said with the biggest grin ever.

"Same goes for you pretty boy", i say as he pulls me for a hug. The perfect hug ever! It was the type of hug you give somebody you haven't seen in years. He hugged me so tight i wanted to stay like this for ever.

We walk over to Ethan, Elsa and Sarah still hugging.

"Hey love birds!", Ethan laughed making everybody laugh.

♒♒♒

It was finally getting dark and it was almost time for our great escape.

"Hey...guys!", Sarah cleared her throat, "I just wanted to say that i know i f*cked up so many times and y'all probably hate me and y'all have reasons to but i hope we can keep in touch after we manage to leave this place. I know being here wasn't the best experience for any of us especially for the fact that we nearly got killed and lets not forget we almost got sold. Well anyways i think each and everyone of y'all are great people and i should have never gone to y'alls bad side but now it's whatever but i hope y'all can forgive me", she finished.

Lets just say her 'speech' was sort of emotional and of course i am very sentimental so i ended up having tears in my eyes.

"Looks Sarah, yeah you might have gone to our bad side but, me, personally i forgive you because after all you were the only one to actually get hurt and then rip off your stitches to help us get a phone even though it failed you tried your best. So yeah, i hope we do stay in touch after we manage to get out of here", i assure her before giving her a hug.

"Okay, well i forgive you too Sarah. Like Audrey said you were the only one who actually went through so much and did your best to help us", Elsa added.

"Thanks girls", Sarah said.

"Okay well since we are giving small speeches i'd like to say that even though their isn't anything to be glad about getting kidnapped I've had a great experience here with y'all. Especially with...you Audrey", Grayson said with a grin making its way onto his lips.

A smile took over my own lips and before i knew it i felt a blush cover my face.

"Okay,okay, okay enough of that. My turn! This was definitely the WORST experience because i was stuck with y'all", Ethan started to say before bursting into laughter. "I'm just kidding! Even though like Grayson said there's nothing to be happy about getting kidnapped but with y'all it wasn't the worst. But finally we can get out of this hell!! And plus i think i found my special one!", he finished before winking at Elsa.

After we all had finished talking and hugging we heard bangs on the door. THE MOMENT WAS FINALLY HERE!! OUR GREAT ESCAPE STARTS NOW!!

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Hey guys!! I know i haven't updated in a while but lately teachers think its a great idea to give out HOMEWORK and that has prevented me from writing. Plus i take like an hour+ naps. #Opps And well netflix ( its an app that has movies and tv shows) does have some awesome tv shows and movies and thats were most of my free time goes. #Opps

Anyways i hope y'all like it and the ESCAPE is finally getting here!

Love,

Daisyyy <3