Chaper 53

Liam's P.O.V

After leaving that random but suspicious girl back at school, I managed to make it home without wanting to turn around and do the dirty job I had to. I go straight up to my room and take out the little package I was suppose to turn in. Not even seconds later a call comes through. Oh crap!

"Hello?", I answer more scared than anything.

"Liam....", I heard her soft voice.

"Sammy?", I ask in surprise.

"Yes, it's me. Can you meet me at our favorite spot....", she said quietly.

"Is everything okay?"

"Please....", she said her voice trembling.

"Yes yes, I'll meet you there", I say before hanging up and leaving to meet her at our favorite spot.

Moments later I arrived and I saw her standing, looking out at the view.

"Sammy...", I let out. She turned around and ran towards me.  "What's wrong?"

"Liammmm....", she sobbed. "I'm so sorry....I had to.... I had to tell my dad!", she yelled while crying.

"What? Sammy why!!! I told you I'd tell him!", I yell pushing her back.

"I know but I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!!", she sobbed pulling me towards her and hugging me. "I don't want anything to happen to you!!! I wanna be with you! I'm so scared! Madison called my mom saying they took him and he was furious!!! Baby I'm scared!", she cried

I couldn't help it but to squeeze her tight. "It's okay baby, I'm right here....", I whisper kissing her head.

"I'm sorry....I really am Liam", she cried looking up at me. "I'm scared for you... Liam he has people all over...."

"It's okay...it's okay. Come on let's get out of here...", I say pulling her towards my truck.

"Where we going?"

"Let's go get something to eat", i tell her.

We both leave and meet at the nearest fast food place. We ordered our food and while we wait we go sit at a available booth.

"Are you sure everything is going to be okay?", she asked, fear all over her eyes.

"Yes...I'm sure", I lied. I was probably more scared than she was but I couldn't let her see that.

"Number 27", the lady in the front yelled regarding to our order being ready. I get up and grab our food and walk back to the booth.

As I was walking back I heard the jingles from the door ring and for a second my body stiffened. Knowing that anything could happen, I feared for my life. I continued walking until I'm sitting in front of the most gorgeous girl.

"Oh hey Liam", I hear a very familiar voice and then feel a hand being pressed on my shoulder.

I look up and I see her. The suspicious girl that came out of no where and now keeps popping everywhere. I can tell Sammy was confused in how I knew this girl, since she was new...at least I think. And now that I think about it how the heck did she even know my name.

"And you must be Sammy, correct?", she added. Wait, how did she know this?

"Umm yes, hi", Sammy greeted her rather confused.

"May I join y'all? I've had such a long day...", she replied scooting me over.

I was way too confused to even say anything. I had never told her my name, neither what grade I was in and definitely hadn't mention anything about Sammy to her.