Chapter 10

Audreys pov~

"Its just that i think i.....", Grayson started but got interrupted by Ethans' voice.

"Grayson...Audrey lets go!!"

"Umm...c'mon...lets go", Grayson said nervously.

Was Grayson about to confess to me he liked me???? Did i really get into his heart these past days we have been together??

Before my thoughts could go any further i got interrupted by Grayson.

"C'mon Audrey!!", he said with a annoyed tone.

"I'm going...", i replied.

This was our second day that we were wondering around this city called Hackettstown. We all stayed close together and walked for hours until out legs dropped to the ground completly.

"Shit", i heard Sarah scream.

We all looked towards her when we saw her hand bleeding.

Ethan and Grayson when towards her and saw she had hit a rock really hard and her hand opened a little.

Great thats all we needed. How where we gonna get her to a hospital without money and without a car!

"Here",i heard Grayson say.

My head snapped towards them and i saw Grayson taking his shirt off and putting it around Sarahs' hand.

I know this might sound a little selfish from my part saying she needed to be more careful but i was afraid of loosing Grayson to Sarah. Well afraid of Grayson loosing any feelings for me if he had any. They had been flirting back in the ranch and he quickly went to help her out. Maybe he didnt like me! Maybe it was my mind playing games with me! Maybe it was him playing games with me!

"Audrey...Audrey...help us here!", i hear Elsa say to me.

I came back from my stupid thoughts and see Grayson and Ethan trying to lift her up.

O-kay! Hold up! She injured her HAND not her f**king FEET!! Okay okay sorry....was that a smirk on her f**king face!!! Was she f**king playing games right now!!! What the flying f*ck!!!

"Umm yea..with what?", i ask.

"Get her shoes", Grayson screamed at me.

"Excuse me... Hold up i thought she injured her hand not her feet!", i let out somehow. I guess i was just speaking mind.

"Audrey don't be rude, damm", Elsa let out.

"No i mean..I'm sorry. I meant to say it like a question not trying to be rude...", i told them.

"I injured both my hand and feet!", Sarah yelled at me.

I decided to ignore her so i turned around and sat under the closest tree. Ten minutes later Elsa came and sat next to me.

"Do you think she did it on purpose...", Elsa asked me out of no where.

"Huh..", i asked confused.

"I mean..we don't know her. Do you think she did it on purpose to get attention of both boys?"

"Look i know i might had been selfish or even rude back there but this girl had a smirk on her face when she saw me look. She definetly did it on purpose.", i replied to her.

"I know. I didn't think about it until i saw her enjoying both guys..", she let out.

"Wait...what!! What do you mean enjoying both guys?!?", i almost yelled.